• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia ME Movies Mafia: Endgame: Winners are You! 15/9/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems slightly more forced. But they're both joke votes. Any particular reason you're asking? o_Oo_Oo_O
Just getting discussion rolling. His jokevote may be forced, but it could just be a different delivery style. So I'm not really suspicious of him yet, but I suppose it's a thing to consider.

Just getting discussion rolling. His jokevote may be forced, but it could just be a different delivery style. So I'm not really suspicious of him yet, but I suppose it's a thing to consider.

I personally think neither are worth pursuing. But I like the discussion generation. Early townie points to you.

Meanwhile Midorikawa has arrived at the mansion, and sees Zexy soaking wet by the pool.
She laughs and walks over to her beloved.
I approve of this part.

Aaaaaaaanyway,
Vote: Arata Kiyoshi Miku
Welcome to The War Room :)

I approve of this part.

Aaaaaaaanyway,
Vote: Arata Kiyoshi Miku
Welcome to The War Room :)

Hey there. Is a welcome typically done by doing a vote?

So, um, I'm not sure about the game mechanics. I don't see roles anywhere; are all roles being kept secret or something? Also, what is the ratio of town to mafia and third party in here?

Hey there. Is a welcome typically done by doing a vote?
Well, not always, it's just a little thing I like to do.
Unvote: Arata Kiyoshi Miku

So, um, I'm not sure about the game mechanics. I don't see roles anywhere; are all roles being kept secret or something? Also, what is the ratio of town to mafia and third party in here?
The vast majority of the games on this site have a closed setup, so you won't know any roles until someone flips.
The ratio is typically around 1 mafia for every 3-4 others. Indeps can be anywhere from 0 upwards, though 2 is typically the highest number you'll see in games this size.

Well, not always, it's just a little thing I like to do.
Unvote: Arata Kiyoshi Miku

The vast majority of the games on this site have a closed setup, so you won't know any roles until someone flips.
The ratio is typically around 1 mafia for every 3-4 others. Indeps can be anywhere from 0 upwards, though 2 is typically the highest number you'll see in games this size.

Ah I see. Thanks for enlightening me. With this being a closed setup, it seems to make the game more challenging for all sides then. What is the typical D1 behavior here?

Posting from phone.
All I will say for now is that I am independent. Would rather not reveal my wincon yet but it is not harmful to anybody.

I believe some independent claims should be announced right away.

Posting from phone.
All I will say for now is that I am independent. Would rather not reveal my wincon yet but it is not harmful to anybody.

I like how you're willing to claim straight away. I see that as a good sign @Zachie. However, I don't see why you don't need to claim your wincon if it's not dangerous. Even if you're a lyncher, we'd probably be fine with it and help you win. Jester, Survivor and sort of Lyncher are the only non-harmful ones, and Jester wouldn't claim (unless they're trying some elaborate plan).

Firstly, welcome to TWR!

Usually we spend a while doing joke votes & we press on the ones that seem to be a little bit off, or ultimately just do whatever we can to find something worth going at.

Thanks.

I see.

Well, for now, I find it surprising that there's a claim already for an Independent role. Not sure if that's okay to do when it's too early in the day, but if he's non harmful, that'd be good.

OK I will make it clear that my wincon is custom and related to this game theme. Which is why I do not wish to reveal more before we know more about the setup. I am explicitly told I am not a factional indep though, can win with any faction.

OK I will make it clear that my wincon is custom and related to this game theme. Which is why I do not wish to reveal more before we know more about the setup. I am explicitly told I am not a factional indep though, can win with any faction.

Okay. That puts me more at ease. I trust it for now.

Zexy's independent claim sounds legit, especially with what he said about his wincon. I can understand why he wouldn't claim it in that case...but I also am really curious on what it is.:p

MegaPod's attempt at generating discussion is nice to see, because any kind of discussion-generator is helpful and honestly pro-town.

Rainbow Cloud said:
As to the rest of the post so far I'm not really reading much into the 'joke' votes we've had.
Same here, none of the joke votes thus far are ringing any alarm bells. I'll go ahead and do one of my own, because that's just how I go about things Day 1

VOTE: jackatlasred.

Haven't see you in a while in a game I don't think, so hello! How do you feel about Zexy's independent claim?

Well I find Zexy's indep claim to be honest because they claimed it early and without any pressure on them.

I wonder out of the characters given to be present in the game, which one is most suitable to be an indep?
With the knowledge of the character, it could be a bit easier to figure out what kind of indep Zexy is.

I wonder out of the characters given to be present in the game, which one is most suitable to be an indep?
With the knowledge of the character, it could be a bit easier to figure out what kind of indep Zexy is.
I'm just putting this out there, but everyone (except ME, he really is this awesome) is wildly out of character. I'm not terribly sure how useful the flavour hunting's gonna be in this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom