• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia ME Movies Mafia: Endgame: Winners are You! 15/9/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex Kaz said:
@Feenie gun to your head, who would you be willing to vote more? Me or Pika. I suggest you pick one of us two because day's coming to an end and we're tied. No lynch sucks.
UNVOTE: Elementar.
VOTE: Pika_pika42.

You're right, a no lynch does suck and your case is good enough for me to hop on to this. And if I had a gun to my head and had to choose between the two cases--as in which warranted a lynch--then I'd definitely reach this decision.

@Alex Kaz sorry for not answering your question earlier. I didn't bend know about it until you mentioned me because it was at the bottom of a page. And I didn't vote you for no reason. I voted you because I didn't like you're erlier posts. Your other posts look better

Unvote: Alex kaz
Vote: pika pika

To make sure to avoid nl, and I don't like his posts much either.

Night 3: More Will Follow
Final Votals:

Pika_Pika42: IV (Alex Kaz, MegaPod, Feenie, Midorikawa)
Alex Kaz: I (TheCapsFan)

Night 3: More Will Follow

Despite the initial setbacks, and the discovery of two dead bodies in his mansion, Maniacal Engineer was undaunted. He was beginning to get a clearer picture of the events going on around him, and whom he could trust, but he was getting antsy in his mansion and decided to take a walk.
His gut instinct took him to his favorite bar in the Random Messages thread, a swanky bar run by a shady barkeeper and the former landlord of Random Messages, a certain Lord Dragelsnart.
As ME pulled himself up to the bar, lounging on one of the cushy padded stools, the proprietor, who had been cleaning out a glass, put down the towel and mug, and turned toward the Section Head.
"What can I get you, sir?" he asked, smoothly.
"Information," ME said, glancing up and down the bar. It was deserted.
"I'm afraid I don't have any of that at the moment," Snart replied, casually reaching under the bar, "perhaps you should try the library or city hall if information is what you seek. All I serve here is beverages."
"Cut the crap," said the Super Mod, "I know you hear things, and I know how well connected you are. You must have heard something useful about the Alliance of Doom and Stuff."
The bartender pretended to think for a moment before pulling out a rifle from under his bar.
"Let me think," he said, coyly, "oh yes, I do know something."
"Do tell," asked the engineer, unfazed by the gun pointed at his face.
"Every single person in the alliance has lost something important because of you," snarled the proprietor savagely.
"Oh?" asked the mad scientist, still undaunted, "and what did you lose?"
"Random Messages," replied the bartender, "Thanks to your subsidized housing, I went from being a wealthy landlord to owning a single bar. To top it all off, you never paid rent when you lived in RM!"
"Poor you," retorted the Section Head sarcastically, "instead of making money by taking advantage of people, you now have to have a customer service job."
"You're awfully calm for a man who's about to die," remarked Snart, leveling the rifle to remind ME it was there.
"So shoot me," said the Super Mod, shrugging.
"Don't think I won't do it!" exclaimed the bartender.
"Who's stopping you?" taunted the engineer.

Angered, Snart's finger closed in on the trigger. He fired the rifle at point blank range, but ME's robotic arm was faster. He caught the bullet midair, and hurled it back at the shooter, at the full speed and velocity of the gun blast. The bullet pierced Snart's skull, and he collapsed onto his bar.
Dear Pika_Pika42,
In this installment of the ME movies you are acting as Lord Dragelsnart

76043.jpg

You didn't pay your rent last month! Or any month!
The (former) landlord of ME's base of operations, your authority was not recognized in Fort Kickass because of his ego being bigger than Faba's. Due to ME never paying his rent, you are helping Enzap get back at ME along with others planning revenge. Your good at forcing people to pay nonexistent taxes and extra costs, and that ties them up for a whole night, so you are the Roleblocker

Once a night, you may reply in the mafia discord chat or in a PM to the hosts Roleblock: (player) and then that person will not be able to use their action that night.

You are allied with The Alliance of Doom and Stuff and win when all opposing factions are dead and you are unopposed in generically taking over the universe like the villains you are.
ME casually walked behind the bar and poured himself a large portion of scotch, free of charge.
"Let that be a message to the rest of the Alliance," he said, toasting to nobody in particular, "more will follow."

On returning to his mansion, ME received more good news. Communications had been restored.

It is now Night 3! Phase ends in 24 hours (minus 20 minutes), at 9:00pm U.S. Central Standard Time 6/9/17. You may now use non-host created OC.

Last edited:
Alex and Feenie town.

Feenie could have chosen Alex but she chose pika and I see no reason for mafia to do that.

And Pika wasn't an obvious bus choice so I don't think Alex was budding him. Especially with the way he was pushing.

I think we should look at this who didn't vote pika which is about six other players.

The reason that I thought I was roleblocked is because there would either be one more death N2 or one less death. With that, the main reason I was absent was because school I would not want to claim my role in thread because of the possible danger of people believing me/how strong my role is. Yes I know that my talking makes almost no sense at the moment but that is also to throw of mafia.

My reads on everyone and my claim in private will be coming after I'm done with school today.

Nice, now we're getting somewhere.
This gave me a good confidence boost, so I'll be pushing Arata, my other scumread, next.

Well I'm glad I changed my vote although Midori's vote would've broken the tie anyway, but still.

MIdorikawa said:
I think we should look at this who didn't vote pika which is about six other players.
Of the five players who didn't vote Pika, it might also be beneficial to look back and see if they had any notable interactions in thread but if my memory serves me right I don't remember Pika really talking with anyone much in thread. Alex was right with Pika, and he's being proactive which makes me say he's town. Gives me a good feeling.

If anyone was bussing Pika it was probably Megapod, tbh. I still think he's scum. But I have to look at him again.

Not so keen on completely clearing Alex but he's definitely much townier now. I also agree with him on the case that Arata's actions have been off. In addition to Alex's commentary on Arata, Arata's response to Alex's accusation seems lowkey forced...he looked better on Day 1 when he was posting more. I still want to hear his thoughts.

If anyone was bussing Pika it was probably Megapod, tbh. I still think he's scum. But I have to look at him again.
Hmm? What about Midori who changed votes in the last minute, conveniently after a majority was created? Pod had already said he wasn't liking pika's behavior, it wasn't really sudden.

Not so keen on completely clearing Alex but he's definitely much townier now.
I literally created a case out of nothing and led a lynch on someone who wasn't even being suspected by anyone else (maybe besides Pod) and you're still hesitant?

I'm seeing a potential scum team of Midori and Caps here.

@AussieEevee thoughts on this? We can potentially put your shot to good use tonight.

Day 4: Yuck, Spam!
1. @TheCapsFan
2. @MegaPod
3. @Arata Kiyoshi Miku
4. @CheffOfGames
5. @Elementar
8. @Midorikawa
9. @Feenie
14. @Alex Kaz
15. @AussieEevee

Day 4: Yuck, Spam!

In spite of the loss of Lord Dragelsnart, the Alliance of Doom and Stuff carried on with business as usual, namely revenge against that egotistical maniac currently in charge of the Fun and Games section.
They all had their reasons for wanting revenge. For some, it was because the evil engineer had taken everything from them. For others, it was to cause chaos. Either way, they were all in this together, and they were all prepared to make the ultimate sacrifice in order to defeat their greatest foe. They had plotted for a secret meeting in the basement of the abandoned Troll Tower.

"What's our next move?" asked on of the alliance members, turning to face Enzap.
"With communications restored, things may get challenging rather quickly," replied the Administrator, "we have to proceed with caution."
The others nodded in agreement.
"What do you propose?" asked the third member, who had called in to their meeting, being needed elsewhere.
"ME still trusts me," said the former Section Head, "I can use that to my advantage to continue manipulating his efforts to thwart us."
"He's not stupid, you know," said another member of the alliance, "he'll catch on quickly if you constantly mislead him."
"True," said Enzap, "but leave that to me..."

On that note, the meeting was over, Enzap remained seated, while the other alliance members dispersed.

Lurking in the shadows, a figure had observed the whole thing, while calmly munching on spam. With communications restored, it would be a simple matter of relaying what he had learned to Maniacal Engineer, but he needed to wait until Enzap had departed before radioing in or risk giving himself away.
The figure silently began creeping towards the nearest vent, with the intention of sneaking out through the ducts.
Still seated at the table, the Administrator called out to the shadows.
"I know you're there, jack, you might as well come out and show yourself."

jackatlasred, for of course it was he, stepped into the light with a broad grin on his face.
"Hello Enzap," he said, "fancy seeing you in my old hideout. Would you like some spam?"
He offered the former boss of F&G some of the mystery meat.
"No thanks," declined Enzap politely.
A moment's pause.
"Of course you realize that I can't let you leave here alive," stated the admin, matter-of-factly.
"Funny," said jack, still grinning, "I was thinking the same thing about you."

Despite his bravado, jack knew he didn't stand a chance on his own against the administrator, and he knew that his priority was to get out of immediate danger and let ME know who the alliance members were. Still, he had a few tricks up his sleeves.
Quick as a wink, he hurled some of his favorite food into Enzap's eyes, as he made to stand up. The admin immediately plopped back down, spluttering, as some of the mysterious substance entered his mouth.
jack bolted toward the exit, no longer caring about being subtle. Unfortunately, the other alliance member hadn't gone far, and, just as jack approached the doors, he was shot down.
"Hi jack," said the alliance member, approaching the crippled spambot and aiming for a second shot, "bye jack."

The assailant fired for a second time, and jack the spambot was no more.
Dear Midorikawa,
In this installment of the ME movies you are acting as jackatlasred

80469.jpg

Want some spam? It's not mystery meat when I make it!
Everyone's favorite shapeshifting spambot, you don't need much of an introduction, You love to eat spam just as much as you make it. however despite being a good guy, spambots are usually called evil, so you may appear to be under certain circumstances

You are the Miller, meaning any cop checks on you will show up as mafia.

You are allied with ME and his Ragtag Bunch of Misfits, you win when all opposing factions are dead and their mooks are left with no one to follow.

It is now Day 4. Phase end at 9:00pm U.S. Central Standard Time on 8/9/17. Since this will be ME's Sabbath, it is likely that a flavorless update will be posted, and flavor will be added in at a later point. A reminder that OC is currently permitted.

I literally created a case out of nothing and led a lynch on someone who wasn't even being suspected by anyone else (maybe besides Pod) and you're still hesitant?

Hesitant is not the right word. Your actions lead me to believe you are town, no doubt about that.

@AussieEevee thoughts on this? We can potentially put your shot to good use tonight.
So... I... uh... Forgot to submit an action last night >.< I'm sorry.

Really not surprised Mido was killed off.

Vote: Megapod

I remember Mido had suspected Megapod, and already Mega did vote for the Pika lynch, I have to wonder if that was bussing.

Alright, let's pick up where we left.

Vote: Arata Kiyoshi Miku

Not entirely sure why the mafia chose to kill Midori. Maybe they're after power players hoping to tone discussion down. Which could mean there's scum hiding among the inactives.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom