• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Contest Mismagius vs Honchkrow

Mismagius. Works wonders on my UU team, and I like the design better.

A witch vs. a godfather. Honchkrow is most likely the better choice because STAB Sucker Punch can really hurt Mismagius due to its low physical defense.

Like them both, but Mismagius is faster and has a better design and cry, as well as larger movepool.

Honchkrow is much more useful, with Life Orb + Moxie + Sucker Punch tearing through unprepared teams with a powerful Brave Bird to boot. Sadly, it lacks Knock Off which would make it better. Also, it's my favorite Pokémon, but that goes without saying

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom