• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Misty's Best Swimsuit?

Best of all?

• Total voters

MistyGirl

Reaction score
Out of all swimsuits Misty wore in the anime, which is your favorite?

Red Swimsuit

misty_red_bikini_with_pokeball_ball-20783.jpg

Yellow Swimsuit

45512-069swimsuit7gu_1_.jpg

Green Swimsuit

45491-swimsuit_misty_1_.jpg

Tropical Swimsuit

53320.png

Mermaid

Misty%20Mermaid%202.jpg

Your favorite?

Anyone else want to share opinions on the suits?

Last edited:
Two of those (the red one and the Goldeen one) aren't "from the anime" (although there was a different red one in Beauty and the Beach).
Anyway, I vote the yellow one.

@MistyGirl; I've moved your thread to the Grand Festival subforum where polls like this should go.

I've also removed the two images that Xenidal referred to. If they're not from the actual anime and are just fanart then they shouldn't be options.

Mermaid she is so beautiful in this outfit.

As much as I liked her Mermaid costume, I always loved the way the green one looked on her. The mint stripes give it a nice contrast and it looks like it fits her well.

My favorite is the mermaid suit. Misty looks so beautiful in that.

Close second is tropical, as it looks stunning on her. The others... I'm uncertain about those.

Back
Top Bottom