• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Morpheusshipping - Ash & Angie

Funny how you say "early Misty", Scott.

I suppose Ash goes well with tomboys. Doesn't mean he clearly gets the picture though.

Or maybe it's because Ash likes girls who look and act like boys because he'll treat them like boys?

I thought he also didn't like that girly girl stuff so i agree that he maybe likes girls who act like boys and also he is too oblivious too understand xD

That is something the writers tend to do a lot. Ash gets a long very well with a lot of boy characters, such as Gary, Richie, Tory (from Movie 7), Sammy (from Movie 4), Max, etc.

I guess its because Ash is still in a disinterested state of the opposite sex, so essentially the girls who have more boyish characteristics, like Kanto/Orange Misty, Anabel and Aoi...tend to get along with him better.

Ash is still very close to the very feminine characters like May and Dawn, but it seems like these tomboy characters show more of an interest in him. It may be a running gag by the writers.

Ash is still very close to the very feminine characters like May and Dawn, but it seems like these tomboy characters show more of an interest in him. It may be a running gag by the writers.

Running gag of bickering/getting in trouble and/or acting identical huh? Yeah, it seems.

It really sucks they got rid of "Ash crushing on a girl" after Giselle. I wonder what would happen if that didn't occur.

Running gag of bickering/getting in trouble and/or acting identical huh? Yeah, it seems.

It really sucks they got rid of "Ash crushing on a girl" after Giselle. I wonder what would happen if that didn't occur.

The "kanto" Ash was like that when they were still working on his character, I think they got rid of that trait because they didn't want him to be like Brock.

Atless Aoi's not shy about holding Ash's hand anymore like the girl in A Meditite Fight who wouldn't hold Brawly's. However she still a one shot character and probably would get to close to Ash, I like it as it is but I hope she not the next girl to kiss Ash. Although Melody and Latias weren't exact tomboyish. But I like how Ash fights with tomboyish girls.

The "kanto" Ash was like that when they were still working on his character, I think they got rid of that trait because they didn't want him to be like Brock.

Atless Aoi's not shy about holding Ash's hand anymore like the girl in A Meditite Fight who wouldn't hold Brawly's. However she still a one shot character and probably would get to close to Ash, I like it as it is but I hope she not the next girl to kiss Ash. Although Melody and Latias weren't exact tomboyish. But I like how Ash fights with tomboyish girls.

Well i doubt that Aoi is gonna kiss Ash so you don't have to worry about that ;-) it never happend in the anime itself only in the movies and i think Aoi isn't that kind of a person who has the courage too do that. I mean she didn't even had the courage to hold his hand :p Though i still think Ash never was this close with a girl then with Aoi that's also the reason why i adore this shipping :p But still think it a chance of one in a million they gonna kiss because in the anime Ash didn't go further then holding hands/shaking hands. Though it's still Diamond and Pearl which means anything can happen xD

Melody93 said:

Well he didn't have to be like Brock...at least have a little interest in girls, even a pinch of salt.

Aoi give Ash a kiss on the cheek? Er...Anabel didn't do anything like that, even if she did have a crush on him. Now, Altoshipping's a different case.

There's new images out from the promo. It showed Aoi blushing in front of Ash, soo cute ^^

There's new images out from the promo. It showed Aoi blushing in front of Ash, soo cute ^^

It's so cute! Hope she'll blush more then once :p and also hoping this was because of Ash xD probably is because of the way she looked at him!

pic2-1.jpg

pic1-3.jpg

She looks a lot more feminine when she blushes :-D
122294992937.jpg

LOL XD
pic8.jpg

Sorry that just one pic is big and high quality! The others were from youtube ;-)

Its cool, yah I saw those on Serebii forums its so cute how she blushes I'm sure its becuase of Ash. I'd blush to if I saw Ash like thatXD

Edit;

Thank you for posting them ^^

OMG the new episode is so cute! cuz Ash sneezes when Aoi's Family talks about him (I don't know the translations but I think Aoi's parents knew she had a crush on him) I love how dense Ash looks when he sneezes cute how he doesn't know but somehow sneezes because of it.

YAYZ fan art for Aoi and Ash, whoever did it, did a really good job. I agree Melody93 the episode was cute. I adored the hints, yah that last bit at the end cute and funnyXD
We need some pictures of it here hehe.

Can't find the episode to download anywhere but these are screenshots of the epi from Youtube and other sites:

000058sd.jpg

000379.jpg

vlcsnap-268434.jpg

vlcsnap-268968.jpg

vlcsnap-268642.jpg

vlcsnap-268792.jpg

If anyone has the epis please get a screenshot of the last one^

He only sneezed once. We've seen that once or twice in the anime before. It's the old idea that you sneeze when someone's talking about you. There's a similar idea in Newfoundland, where I'm from, except they say your ears "burn" when someone's talking about you.

Here's the subbed version's translation of the ending scene:

mother: So this is the Satoshi-kun you have been talking about all the time since the summer school ended. I was wondering what he was like, but he is lovely indeed. I think I'm starting to like him as well.
father: How is this? We'll make Satoshi-kun your husband and let him carry on the daycare business with you.
mother: Yes, that is a very good idea.
Aoi: Hey, w-wait! Would you stop making selfish plans?!
Ash: (sneezes)

So even Aoi's parents support this ship. XD

It's the old idea that you sneeze when someone's talking about you.

Huh...I've never seen that before.

So even Aoi's parents support this ship. XD

Probably the writers too. Or that could be more brainwashing.

Huh...I've never seen that before.
Do you remember the episode Once in a Mawile? Corphish sneezed there too in the same situation. It was a very brief scene, so it might be easy to forget.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom