• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Most annoying Pokemon to face when playing the main game (not competitive battling)

Weezing is a nightmare to deal with if you don't have a Psychic-type on your team due to its goddamn Levitate ability.

Bronzor and Bronzong were pretty annoying in Diamond and Pearl due to the lack of Fire-type Pokemon. Since I picked Piplup as my starter, and unfortunately I didn't have a Fire-type on my team, Bronzor and Bronzong was pretty hellish to deal with. I lost to Lucian's Bronzong at least twice.

Claire in general. I just hate that woman. ...she refuses to give you your badge and sends you into a cave to prove yourself. .

Haha, this! Like, gym leaders have a sole function, right? Battle you and then give you a badge. YOU HAD ONE JOB, CLAIRE.

I know it's a cliche at this point, but Whitney's Miltank gave me grief back in the day with Rollout. Also, in Yellow, Koga's Venemoth liked to lay the hurt on my using Psychic. I lost a few times to him, because I'd only bothered to level up a Nidoqueen who was weak to that attack; all my others in the party were like level 20 throughout the entire game.

Oh yeah, and Cynthia's Garchomp. I love Cynthia but that Garchomp was a thing of evil.

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom