• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Most under rated pokemon?

There's the Nidorans with Double Kick, or a Mankey with Low Kick. Easy ways to beat Brock without Confusion.

In more recent games, though, if it can outpace things, it'll incapacitate them with its accurate Sleep Powder. Yay, CompoundEyes! Unfortunately, that's its only real charm. Stealth Rock sets it up for murder, taking out half its HP.

I agree, she's a asuper cute final formed along with Totodile's evolutions, I dont like Typlosion because like Charizard he's overrated fire type stater, he cant learn many good special attacks either

Um, Flamethrower? Eruption? Typhlosion can learn some great special moves if you ask me.

I think that Porygon-Z is terribly underrated. I originally used one randomly in the battle factory, and it ended up winning nearly every battle for me. Shadow Ball helps it take out Ghost types really easy, which can be a problem.

Butterfree

My legit, shiny one, ev trained in Special Attack and Speed, Niave Natured, with a move set of Sleep Powder, Dream Eater, Double Team, and Bug Buzz, has never been beaten. Her name is Rose and she's my prized possesion :3

Also Victreebel. Attack Stat / Move Pool. I don't understand why everyone that doesn't pick Bulbasaur in Blue or LeafGreen doesn't get one.

Entei on a NU list? That's a tragedy.

Yes, the Crown is quite good, I love mine, but normal Entei suck. It got the stats, but like Flareon it doesn't get good enough physical moves. When its main attack move are Return you know something is wrong.

I think special moves are better, prevents the Pokémon from touching the opponent and maybe getting poisoned, wounded or burned if the opponent has a special ability skin.

I'm gonna add Mew to the underrated list. "Eew, it's pink and girly! It's so weak!" O RLY? Can you name any other Pokémon capable of learning every single TM or HM that ever was or will be?

Can you name any other Pokémon capable of learning every single TM or HM that ever was or will be?

Smeargle...

I'd go with Shuckle though. Quite a solid defender. It's all about knowing when and how to use him.

I think special moves are better, prevents the Pokémon from touching the opponent and maybe getting poisoned, wounded or burned if the opponent has a special ability skin.

I'm gonna add Mew to the underrated list. "Eew, it's pink and girly! It's so weak!" O RLY? Can you name any other Pokémon capable of learning every single TM or HM that ever was or will be?

It's not about that. It's about Entei being unable to exploit it's best stat. Without a solid physical Fire attack, Entei's 115 Attack stat is literally a waste of space and time. Whether special moves are better or not, you really don't want to let a stat that massive go to such pitiful waste like that.

Whiscash is a complete beast. Amazing typing, good attack, and quite frankly, a reall good moveset.

Everyone just uses Swampert though. D:

Whiscash is a complete beast. Amazing typing, good attack, and quite frankly, a reall good moveset.

Everyone just uses Swampert though. D:

All of it's Base Stats besides Health are in the 70's, that's not good but it's not not bad. I do agree with your comments on it's moveset and typing.

I think Cacturne is under rated. Great attacks, interesting typing plus nice ability (at least in a sandstorm).

Jumpluff, Sandslash, Noctowl, and of course Ampharos are some of my favorite "underdogs."

It's not about that. It's about Entei being unable to exploit it's best stat. Without a solid physical Fire attack, Entei's 115 Attack stat is literally a waste of space and time. Whether special moves are better or not, you really don't want to let a stat that massive go to such pitiful waste like that.
Okay I get that, if Entei was going to have such a high attack it should have good attack moves, I was expecting it would have Take Down. It can learn Stone Edge, Fire Fang, Bite, Iron Head, Giga Impact and Return like Battaman said..

Usually legendaries come in a set so one gets high Attack, another gets high Defense...

Last edited:
Raikou.

I mean- Entai had it's own movie, Suicune had it's own game, and what did Raikou get? NOTHING.

Aggron, with just a bit of support, namely sandstorm, destroy everything, it helps that he has a recoiless head-smash
damn near only thing that can stop him is a fightinging type with a scarf, or mach punch/vaccum wave.

I know nothing about that, I saw it illegal on the Internet.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom