• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Moves you think a Pokemon should have.

Give Fly to bug types that actually have a flying type to them. The only bug types that can learn fly are Volcarona and Genesect, and neither of them are Flying types.
Doduo and Pidgey can learn fly, but Yanmega can't? dafuq?

Jumpluff can't learn fly either

@Wheatley I would say that Jumpluff doesn't look like it can carry a human, but you know... Pidgey and cousins.

But seriously, if Fly should go to Bug/Flying-types, at least give it to Yanmega!

I've seen the Ampharos and Tail Glow idea come up a couple of times. With its Japanese name translating as "Firefly Light" it is easily assumed that it means a light produced by a firefly, but for those of you who want a Tail Glowing Ampharos you could argue that the light itself looks like a firefly rather than it being a firefly. Both interpretations of the name can work.

Houndoom and Hydreigon should learn Dark Pulse by level up.
Sneasel and Weavile need to learn Night Slash and Ice Punch by level up.
Meganium: Rock Slide, Stone Edge, Sludge Bomb, Giga Drain (level up), Iron Head, Leaf Blade (Maybe the petals on it's neck sharpen and it rams into the foe) and Power Whip
Heracross: Hone Claws (It has claws and this would benefit Megahorn)
Sceptile: Earth Power

Beartic needs Ice Punch, I mean, it can learn it by breeding, but it needs to learn it by level-up. Same with Ice Fang.

As many other people have mentioned, Flareon needs Flare Blitz. I mean, c'mon, it's in the name.

And it's not a move, but Mandibuzz should be able to be given Thick Club (head). Attack would be 130. o_O

I find it strange that Kyurem, a giant ice dragon, can't learn sheer cold, despite the fact that it freezes over giant chasm when you find it . It also can't learn ice fang which is really strange too when you think about it

Accelgor should learn Extremespeed.
It's the third fastest and a Ninja and cannot learn it, when Lucario, and Arcanine can!
_______
Also to all you Tail Glow Ampharos people, it would be able to learn it.
If it couldn't I'd be saying this...
"Oh, so Manaphy is now a Firefly!?"

I am astounded that Black Kyurem, with its massive arms that make the ground shake in its in-game sprite, cannot learn Superpower. Heck it doesn't even get Ice Punch, which given that its huge left arm is y'know, made of ice, is just ridiculous.

Froslass should learn frost breath by leveling up, pokedex clearly says: It freezes prey by blowing its -58 degree F breath.

Yanmega should learn Hurricane and DragonBreath/Pulse.
Braviary should learn a Fighting-Type move.
Flygon should learn Quiver Dance and Bug Buzz.
Bisharp should learn Leaf Blade.

PS: Thick Club for Mandibuzz would be really nice.

@Reila; Braviary learns Superpower!
Superpower is a fighting type move
@DRAGON PIRANHA; Sorry to dissapoint but Magikarp only learns Splash, Tackle and Flail... That is all in it's moveset.
also it cannot learn any TMs and HMs

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom