• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mustardshipping(Ash/Kenyan) Thread

Yoshi-san

All of the bara
Reaction score
tumblr_lo7v58QVQM1qgrh49.jpg

tumblr_lo7v5iNzr71qgrh49.jpg

tumblr_lo7v5z3uN91qgrh49.jpg

Mustardshipping is the belief of Ash and Kenyan would be a good couple together! I saw a fanart of this ship on DA and I was hooked. It doesn't help that Kenyan is my newest favorite character in the Pokemon anime!

Who else ships this!?

Oh, me totally! I just love both of them so much. I love that Satoshi never gets his name right. Kodomo ne!

"It's Kenyan! You're pronouncing my name wrong!"

s640x480

LOL poor Kenyan. Too bad the ship was named already! I was going to name it Keniyanshipping XD

Curse you Yoshi for making me draw fanart of this:
mustardshippingpic.png

And...it's kinda cute...I guess. *needs more uke-satoshi ships anyways*
...no you have not converted me XD

mustardshippingpic.png

:D

I LOVE THIS SO MUCH I LOVE YOU FOREVER!

Poor Zebstrika! Ash is too heavy to carry :p

:D

I LOVE THIS SO MUCH I LOVE YOU FOREVER!

Poor Zebstrika! Ash is too heavy to carry :p

derp, only if Pikachu was there with him, since I'm pretty sure he's half his weight :p

In all seriousness, I hope Kenyan meets up with Satoshi after the tournament and he becomes a better rival than *cough*shooti. I can actually see that situation happening if he ever needed to catch a ride to an event that he was late for or something. Always good to have a partner with a ride :p

Kenyan has less than pure intentions though it's those eyes...

derp, only if Pikachu was there with him, since I'm pretty sure he's half his weight :p

In all seriousness, I hope Kenyan meets up with Satoshi after the tournament and he becomes a better rival than *cough*shooti. I can actually see that situation happening if he ever needed to catch a ride to an event that he was late for or something. Always good to have a partner with a ride :p

Kenyan has less than pure intentions though it's those eyes...
THAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN! If it doesn't I'm ok with that....maybe

@Meron would love that too!

D'awwwww that drawing looks even better colored. <3 ;w; I wouldn't mind if Kenyan replaced the main rival position! But I doubt that will happen...

D'awwwww that drawing looks even better colored. <3 ;w; I wouldn't mind if Kenyan replaced the main rival position! But I doubt that will happen...

Maybe hey'll be Ash's third rival??? I support this ship ^

I'm hopping he comes back in a few more episodes later.

mustardshippingpic.png

AHHHHH THAT ART XD <3 GOOD JORB. I love that Zebstrika is sweating, dawww XD

I've grown fond of this ship, too <3 When I have time I wanna draw fanart XD

Yeah I know, Ash needs to lose a few pounds :/

LOL, okay, since the main rival shipping is kinda neglected, I may have to seek out a healthy alternative too...not saying that this may be one...but...

sadkjfa

Okay, first topic: How would Ken-i-yan get back at Ash for pronouncing his name wrong?

I think he'd steal Ash's lunch...and then make it again just for him (can't you see this guy making the cutest Bentos? :pPP)
I also like Yoshi's third picture possibility as well X3

:D that's awesome! I love your art!

Okay, first topic: How would Ken-i-yan get back at Ash for pronouncing his name wrong?

I think he'll steal his hat! Or lunch! XD

I've gotten used to mustard tbh. It fits in with Ash's obvious gluttony :3

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom