• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mystery Dungeon Sequel confirmed.

I wonder if this is the CoroCoro game or not...

Still...hope Kricketot is a playable character!

This is neat. I was just thinking about what Alakazam said about Lucario being a legendary rescue team leader. Perhaps in this, you get to meet him in person. o.o Also, it would be awesome for there to be like these long dungeons where at the end you face Dialga and Palkia. That would make my day.

I wonder what this gameplay change is going to be, and what Wi-Fi will do. I'm thinking some cooperative rescue mission thing.

A proper DS version of this could be rather cool. Especially with much better graphics considering Mystery Dungeon is really rather bland.

I'd hope that be "revamped Gameplay" it meant "less repetitive dungeon crawling" but I doubt it.

A proper DS version of this could be rather cool. Especially with much better graphics considering Mystery Dungeon is really rather bland.

Yeah, they're better suited GBA graphics.

Edit: Oh! And there better be another TV special because the first one kicked so much ass, I couldn't sit for a week!

Last edited:
More focus on the story? The first one had an amazing story, so this one will be.... EVEN BETTER! ^_^

I'd like to know what magazine revealed this. Until then I'll stay skeptical. It seems anyone could write something like this on NeoGAF and GoNintendo would believe it.

I can't think of an incident in which GoNintendo was wrong....

Hopefully they revamp the attack system so long range shooting aren't the only moves in the whole game that matter.

Bah, Joe says this is the CoroCoro game, but I don't believe him, as he lacks a source.

Ugh, I really HOPE this isn't the CoroCoro game.

I liked it, there were just a lot of flaws.

Mostly I wish the main games would start using the Mystery Dungeon sprite style for Pokemon that appear on the overworld map, or if they want to include options to let Pokemon follow you around like Pikachu in future games.

Mostly I wish the main games would start using the Mystery Dungeon sprite style for Pokemon that appear on the overworld map
Eww, NO! The Mystery Dungeon sprites are rather ugly compared to the ones in Ranger imo.

Yeah, but those are too detailed to fit in with the main Pokemon franchise maps and artstyle.

But one of the fun parts was controlling Seviper and other favorites!

Do you think the sequel will continue off of the first one's story? And what would be good ideas for new starters?

Last edited:
Obviously the DP Starters

And I hope they have more choices for other dudes. The other choices were kinda random, and bar Skitty, were all from Kanto.

Please note: The thread is from 17 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom