• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New information?

Sushi translated some of it, she said that Paul is going to appear in the Cynthia episode.

It'll be amusing to see Paul's reaction when Cynthia crushes him in front of Ash. :D

Sushi translated some of it, she said that Paul is going to appear in the Cynthia episode.

It'll be amusing to see Paul's reaction when Cynthia crushes him in front of Ash. :D

Are you serious? Awesome I'm so glad Paul returns and gets beaten finally and in front of Ash. Yah, the writers are rockin.

Don't they always re-air last years movie on TV before the next new movie debuts in theaters?

I can see now why we had those two-eps-in-one week airings back in...April or whatever it was, the writers were probably making up for lost time in the summer.

Ahhh I love Shinji . . he better get beaten to a pulp by Sharona. And Satoshi better laugh really hard and there better be some major conflict goin' down!

Ahhh I love Shinji . . he better get beaten to a pulp by Sharona. And Satoshi better laugh really hard and there better be some major conflict goin' down!

I'm hoping for maybe a fist fight between them, if Paul/Shinji really does release his Pokemon becuase he looses than Ash will freak and I can see him getting so angry about that to where he punches him. That would be a side of Ash we've never seen before. Or maybe have Paul hit Ash for making a comment on Pauls loss. I can see Paul getting that upset about it. Man am I happy where seeing a lot of Paul/Shinji and doing stuff we never saw Gary do, its pretty neat.

Please note: The thread is from 17 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom