• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New minigame on Pokemon.com

just to let you all know, there's this bug with the game that even though it says you've locked in the eeveelution of your choice, if you logged out right after that, or hit play again, it doesn't save the eeveelution to your account.

so a way to check if it saved is by trying to play again, if a pop-up comes and says you've already made your choice, then you're good, but if not, then play the game again, lock in the pokemon, then what you should do is play about 4-5 other "filler" games while you wait for it to process. then go back and see if it worked by trying to play the game, the pop-up should come up. if not, just keep trying.

good luck guys! :)

It actually took me a couple of tries to beat the 4th level in the 4 lives they give you, I was rewarded with an Umbreon. Would like an Espeon though.

are all of them confirmed to be always male? i've seen it tossed around in this thread that they are, but i can't find anything official that states they are indeed all male.

if they are, well that's kind of a waste :/

After playing several times, I managed to receive an Espeon, which is what I've been looking for.

Breakout was conceived by three people, the person who came up with the concept was founder of Atari (and Chuck E. Cheese), the man who created the prototype was the co-founder of Apple.

just to let you all know, there's this bug with the game that even though it says you've locked in the eeveelution of your choice, if you logged out right after that, or hit play again, it doesn't save the eeveelution to your account.

so a way to check if it saved is by trying to play again, if a pop-up comes and says you've already made your choice, then you're good, but if not, then play the game again, lock in the pokemon, then what you should do is play about 4-5 other "filler" games while you wait for it to process. then go back and see if it worked by trying to play the game, the pop-up should come up. if not, just keep trying.

I was afraid of that when I went back to play again after a few days and it let me pick a different one with the same screen. Oh well. I got my vaporeon again so this time I'll stay on the site for a bit to see if it worked.

Ok good, I got it that time.

Last edited:
I was afraid of that when I went back to play again after a few days and it let me pick a different one with the same screen. Oh well. I got my vaporeon again so this time I'll stay on the site for a bit to see if it worked.

Ok good, I got it that time.

ya, i found out the hard way too cuz after playing for over an hour to get my espeon, i found out days later that it didn't save mine D:

but its all good, i played again and locked it in for sure this time :) but its good to get the word out.

It was at least a bit easier after all the times I failed at the game while practicing the first time. P:

I've double checked with a few people after reading that to make sure they got theirs as well.

Ah f this game...
I've yet to be able to beat the final level and the more I loose, the more frustrated I get, thus more chance at dying at level 1.
The name is a lie too, its as much a Pokèmon-game as my monopoly would be if I put a Pikachu-sticker on it. Why "befriend a Pokèmon"? Are Eeveevultions just that impressed at people playing Breakout that they instantly want to be your friend?

If I didn't desperately want that magical Espeon I wouldn't go near it.

This worried me when I saw it, and sure enough I hadn't saved the Glaceon to my account.

Bugger.

Fortunately my zen-like calm when given this news stood me in good stead when it came to the rematch and I get her first time (and made sure I really had this time), I didn't even lose a life.

This worried me when I saw it, and sure enough I hadn't saved the Glaceon to my account.

Bugger.

Fortunately my zen-like calm when given this news stood me in good stead when it came to the rematch and I get her first time (and made sure I really had this time), I didn't even lose a life.

i'm glad i was able to help spread awareness and you really did get your eeveelution ^_^

make sure to tell everyone you know on other message boards etc. about this cuz i 1st heard about it on a pokemon comm. on livejournal and decided to tell people here since nobody seemed to know about it yet. :cheers:

Ahh this f-ing game is hard! I've been trying for a while now and i still haven't gotten an espeon. That or I just really, really suck. No seriously this is the worst version of Breakout ever -__- I hope that if we have future event games, they are much better than this one.

I'm happy i just passed level four with all the lag I had. I got a Vaporeon and sticking with it!

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom