• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New Pkmn creatures that you want to see in the games

I'll add that we need more tree like Pkmn, both "single trees" like Abomasnow and Trevenant as well as linked to certain creatures like Torterra.
We also need more birds aside from the usual initial three stage bird or just the two lines to have an "option" (Pelliper and Taillow).
Stop making an Electric-type rodent and if wanting a rodent in each region, make them with other types like Fire, Grass, Water, etc.

I think that a Water/Grass swamp gavial is needed as well as a two-stage line of seaweed Pkmn.
I'd also like to see a Rock/Grass bonsai second evo to Bonsly (perhaps called Myagiwoodo :LOL:)

If we had a Chinese based region, the regional forms of the Swords of Justice could be based on the Four Heavenly Kings (I am not talking about the Elite Four).
Speaking of China, I’ve always wanted to see Pokemon based on the four symbols. And it would be a great chance to get a crane Pokemon. It could be flying/fighting as a reference to crane style kung fu.

Since we now have an unicorn, I believe it's about time to have a two stage line based on a narwhal.
I also want a two stage chick and chicken (Female) / rooster (Male) that can have a new ability to help hatch eggs even faster (female only, the male can have an ability to increase the changes of an egg appearing).
I also want to see a Grass type piglet and boar.
Last but not least, I'd like to see a Grass/Fairy or Grass/Poison Pkmn based on mistletoe.

I'm going to echo some others here in that I'd like to see a pegasus Pokemon and griffon Pokemon.

For a regional variant, I think it'd be cool to see an Anubis-themed variant of Lucario.

Otherwise, I know people typically don't like object Pokemon, and no doubt this could turn out very cheesy, but I think it would be neat if we got a Pokemon based off of a musical instrument. I mean there are already instruments from history that were themed after animals/mythical creatures like the serpent, buccin (trombone-like instrument), or Russian Bassoon.

On the subject of object Pokemon, how about one that’s a car? Maybe it could be ghost/steel (a possessed vechile), and its evolution can be a big scary looking monster truck. Furthermore there could be a regional variant of Chandelure that’s either ghost/water or ghost/electric that looks like a light house.

On the subject of object Pokemon, how about one that’s a car? Maybe it could be ghost/steel (a possessed vechile), and its evolution can be a big scary looking monster truck.
When you said that I immediately thought of...

1611259105529.png
1611259123490.png

;)

A pseudo legendary named (please suggest something). A Bug-Dark type based on a scorpion. It has a wide(but not deep) movepool, and a high attack, speed, and special attack. However, it has very low special defense.
Note: I have something very specific in mind as to what it looks like, but it is very hard to describe. Please bear with me.
It’s evolutionary line is a Pokémon looking vaguely similar to Skorupi, but has a more vicious look, and slightly larger, with a black and yellow color scheme. This evolves into a Pokémon that has a lot of traits similar to Ariados, but more . . . upwards, rather than downwards. Black and orange color scheme. The final evo looks like a standard scorpion, but the stinger is jagged, the claws are chipped, and it looks a lot more like a predator. It would be about six feet long, counting the tail. The color scheme is red and black.
This Pokémon, instead of being the ace of the Champion, is the ace of the evil team leader. And yes, I know this Pokémon sounds like it is really edgy. It is.

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom