• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Nintendo Direct announces new 3DS apps: New B2W2 trailer also revealed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just hope Pokédex 3D Pro doesn't land us with the "16 to start off with, another 3 every day. Legendary Pokémon QR Code only" crap. If we're paying as much money as we are, I expect to have all the Pokémon there already.

If not, for those of us with Pokédex 3D, we should automatically be able to have all our current Pokémon made available in the new Pokédex...then at least 6 new ones a day I guess.

I just hope Pokédex 3D Pro doesn't land us with the "16 to start off with, another 3 every day. Legendary Pokémon QR Code only" crap. If we're paying as much money as we are, I expect to have all the Pokémon there already.

If not, for those of us with Pokédex 3D, we should automatically be able to have all our current Pokémon made available in the new Pokédex...then at least 6 new ones a day I guess.

Agreed completely. Although, I wouldn't mind so much the whole not starting with a full dex right away deal as long as there aren't any that we can't get without the help of someone else, like the Deerling/Sawsbuck forms, the Frillish/Jellicent/Unfezant genders, and the elemental monkeys. That was downright irritating.

Agreed completely. Although, I wouldn't mind so much the whole not starting with a full dex right away deal as long as there aren't any that we can't get without the help of someone else, like the Deerling/Sawsbuck forms, the Frillish/Jellicent/Unfezant genders, and the elemental monkeys. That was downright irritating.
Yeah. I didn't get the complete set of Deerling forms until this March...quite a while after the app's release. Watch them try and pull a stunt like that with something like the Eeveelutions though 9.9.

The paper Pokemon Zukan (here) is 998 yen. It's 591 pages and is therefore pretty heavy.

Paying 1500 yen for a digital version of that, with animations and a much easier interface (you can't click on attack names to see which pokemon can learn which attack in the print version, for example) is totally worth it to me.

Then $15 (or whatever this Pokedex app ends up going for on the North American store) will be a steal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom