• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

NMLewis' "art" shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
@EternalPokéFanGirl I hope you like it! :)
arctozolt.png

You can do an image of Kanan Jarrus of how he looked in the episode Jedi Night looking upwards with an determined expression?

You can do an image of Kanan Jarrus of how he looked in the episode Jedi Night looking upwards with an determined expression?
Hi! When your done with any other requests, could you do a Monferno and Mienfoo drawing? If two is too much just Monferno is fine. Thanks!

I'm a bit busier this week but I will try to get those done within the next week!! :)

@Rainbow Cloud
I did them as separate images, did you want them in one picture? I only just thought of this now. o_O

Also I went with Talkie Toaster's Series I appearance, seeing as he appeared in more episodes with this look :LOL: Mr. Flibble

@Max1996
Here is Dragapult!
Thanks, separate is fine, Talkie and Mr Flibble look fantastic :bulbaLove:
Is it ok if I use them as avatars in the future?

Dragapult looks awesome too :)

Hey.
Please can you do a drawing of Kanan's ghost beside Hera Syndulla. She is aware that he is beside her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom