• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Oblivious [A Harry Potter RP] {Sign-ups always open}

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with MoP. *shock sweeps across the room*
I'm not gonna waste time going four pages back just 'cause I can read.
Taking the initiative to read the thread to find out what's going on isn't a waste of time, in fact it's expected of everyone.

*gasp* Master Mew agreeing with MoP! I also agree with that idea. Are we really supposed to go trhough every single day of school with the same schedule...

@GroundTrainer I'm not gonna waste time going four pages back just 'cause I can read.

The longer you complain about this, the more you'll have to read in the end.

As GM I'm just going to say we'll time skip when it's convenient for you guys. So long as at least three people request a time skip and no-one else objects we'll move forward a certain length of time. In terms of the school days and such I don't expect us to RP the entire school year or anything; mostly just the milestones I suppose. We'll probably RP the entire first week, if only so we can get all the introductions etc. out of the way and have everyone meet their teachers and the such like, but after that time skips will likely be fairly frequent. This okay with you guys? If not I'll most definitely change it, but that's what I have thus far.

@AuraSphere; If you can't be bothered to read a mere four pages then you're probably not suited to this RP; it will probably be fairly fast-moving, given the frequent time-skips, so having to read through posts will be an unavoidable occurence. Nonetheless it's not like very much has happened anyway - you won't even have to read them in detail; just skim them.

As GM I'm just going to say we'll time skip when it's convenient for you guys. So long as at least three people request a time skip and no-one else objects we'll move forward a certain length of time. In terms of the school days and such I don't expect us to RP the entire school year or anything; mostly just the milestones I suppose. We'll probably RP the entire first week, if only so we can get all the introductions etc. out of the way and have everyone meet their teachers and the such like, but after that time skips will likely be fairly frequent. This okay with you guys? If not I'll most definitely change it, but that's what I have thus far.

I like that idea. Anyone else agree with me?

I'm handing in my resignation...I have many other rps on the roll atm, and I'm finding it hard to keep up with all of them. I'm sorry for the inconvenience this may cause..

I'm handing in my resignation...I have many other rps on the roll atm, and I'm finding it hard to keep up with all of them. I'm sorry for the inconvenience this may cause..

Oh noes!

Nonetheless this does mean we now have an open space as co-GM and as principal. Anyone interested in either of those roles?

I will be keeping track of full moon nights for the games year, so I hope to fit at least a few in.

Sure, so long as Hogwarts doesn't end up falling apart because of him. Please try not to let things get too random, kay?

smaug85

---

Character Name; Grayson Armrick

Age; 11

Sexuality; Straight

Bloodline; Pureblood

Appearance; Grayson is short, about 4'7, with black hair, tinted a silver hue. Both Grayson's parents are taller than average for there genders meaning Grayson is a late bloomer most likely he will be over 6 feet this is shown by his long limbs and thin body type. Grayson has pale skin, sharply contrasting his ice blue eyes, without even a freckle on it's surface. Grayson's teeth are pearly whites though he has a small overbite. His nose's bridge extends before sharpening down and ending in a sharp point. On Grayson's face faint smile lines already appear on his face because of his light hearted personality. All of Grayson's features are sharp as though chiseled from marble. Grayson prefers muggle clothing and is often insulted due to it. Grayson's choice of clothing is a gray and black striped T-Shirt and blue stonewashed skinny jeans.

Personality; Grayson is a funny kid who loves to be around many others and can often be found smiling, he goes his own way, even if it ends in insults, Grayson doesn't care, he'll just keep on joking with his friends and forget about all that, and because of this he is usually adored by his friends. But because of this fun loving attitude Grayson has a multitude of enemies and due to this knows how to throw a punch, both verbally and physically.

History; Grayson was born in Manchester to a middle class wizarding family, not really anything special about them, they were respected to an extent not super respected but respected enough. Grayson's father, Will, worked at the ministry of magic while his mother, Amelia, was a house wife and also an animagus, she is registered as a robin, this is why Grayson is eager to learn the skill of an animagus.

Pet/s; Small, female, Black and White Pitbull named Erin

Wand; 11 1/3 in., Elm, Phoenix feather

Unusual Abilities/Race; Animagus

Unusual Equipment; A modern broomstick reaching faster than the older models such as the firebolt which was produced inn the 90s

Everything seems to be in order. Accepted, so long as you say what animal your character can turn into.

His animagus is going to be a Lynx, you down with that? Oh and who'll put me into my house?

Didn't Corruption say that a student can't be an animagus. They can only be hoping to become one.

Yes and, can we timeskip to the next morning/first day of classes?

bpj1999 and Master Mew speak the truth. Animagus forms aren't decided yet, either; they're to do with your character's personality, so, if we ever get to that point, they probably won't even be decided on by you. We'll take a vote for each charater's animagus form or something, so it's closer to canon in that you don't get to choose your form.

Regardless, HUFFLEPUFF.

Timeskip incoming.

Last edited:
What the hell is a Hufflepuff? -Albus Dumbledore (A Very Potter Musical)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom