• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Oblivious [A Harry Potter RP] {Start-up}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking up at the pale-haired girl, she rolled her eyes, bored seconds after Alice spoke. Clapping once she finished, she said, "That's great. Really, it is. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'd rather not spend my time listening to you speak,"

Getting up, she walked over towards the body lying on the table. Staring at it, she vaguely recognized the body as someone who'd been a friend of Daemon's. Of course, she'd never talked to him, and she most likely would've found him annoying, but now that he was dead she couldn't help but feel a twinge of pain. What was it, remorse? Shaking her head, she ruled it out. Lerran's don't feel remorse. The past is the past and you shouldn't spend your time trying to wish it was different.

Last edited:
Daemon noticed the pain in Savannah's eyes. No matter how minor it was his animal instincts could pick up the slightest discomfort. All he could remember of the two's interaction was Savannah's obvious rejection. She had found him even more annoying than Daemon. He figured he wouldn't interfere, knowing she wouldn't appreciate anything he could possibly do.

OOC: Actually, you're thinking of Eliot. Evan was the one who died. Evan and Daemon were homies, remember? He even offered to kill Semper for him.

Meanwhile, Sol had the 1st year who admitted to killing Evan thrown off the nearest tower.
"That takes care of that. Now who's up for a field trip?" He asks.

((Why does this always happen to me? Off to edit my post))

Glancing over at Sol, she frowned. Why did she doubt that this 'field trip' would be fun? Maybe it was because he'd lied to them about candy. What sort of headmaster does that? Well, Sol did, but it was supposed to be a rhetorical question. Walking towards him with narrowed eyes, she asked, "What kind of field trip?"

Last edited:
OOC: Hey guys i just joined. Also, for a understanding, I have learned Animagus - Tiger.

Lucas was ready to teach in the school where he used to read. He looked over to his pet Albatross and sighed. "Okay Pacific, time to go." Lucas told to his sleepy pet. It was snacking on a fish, and then flew over to Lucas' shoulder. Lucas then teleported to Hogwarts. He found himself a little far from the castle, so he turned into his Tiger form. He ran to the castle and quickly reached it, Pacific flying over him. Lucas walked through the gates and hallways, remembering everything from when he used to study here. Yet, many things have changed. Lucas looked for a teacher who could help him on his first day. He then realized that he was still a tiger, the reason why everything seemed so tall and strange.

Last edited:
"Cat," growled Daemon turning towards the entrance of the Great Hall. He could smell the fell roaming the halls nd it was a big one.

OOC: Orright, only two people voted, and it was 1:1, so I'm gonna keep it random.

"Skyrim, land of the dragons!" Sol says, flicking his wand and opening a portal, out of which a man with a horned helm emerges.
"FUS ROH DAH!" He yells, blowing up a table.

Jumping as a helmeted man appeared seemingly out of nowhere, she stared at him as a table beside her blew up, leaving her ears ringing, and her throat stinging. Glaring at him, and then at Sol, she walked towards the Headmaster. Crossing her arms, she asked, "How did he get in here?"

"Isn't that like a video game from two hundred years ago?" asked Logan. He looked into the portal with confusion. Wizards did live longer lives than normal humans, but he doubted Sol had been around back then.

OOC: Corruption told me the year was 2217 and I believe her.

"I used to be a kid like you. Then I took an arrow to the knee." Sol mused, as the viking man fought a dragon.

Staring at Sol, a confused expression on her face. "What does that even mean?" she muttered, shaking her head. Walking back to one of the tables, she sat down, and simply watched the man with the pointy hat fight the dragon that'd mysteriously appeared.

"I don't think it's an expression, this man probably deserved an arrow in the knee," muttered Daemon, standing a few feet away from Savannah.

"If you say so," said Logan, nocking an arrow in a bow that had appeared in his hand. He aimed at Sol, his body glowing with a yellow aura.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom