• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

October '13 CoroCoro unveils new 'XY' information: New Abilities, Mega Evolutions rev

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: October '13 CoroCoro unveils new 'XY' information: New Abilities, Mega Evolutions

I haven't seen anyone discussing this yet, but does this scan confirm (or at least highly suggest) that Shauna and Clemont will be traveling with Ash in the anime?

anime-tcg.jpg

Sorry if this has been discussed and I missed it, or if we've received confirmation or contradicted elsewhere.

Re: October '13 CoroCoro unveils new 'XY' information: New Abilities, Mega Evolutions

Apparently, they've mixed up the genders of the Male/Blue Nyaonikusu and Female/White Nyaonikusu.....

Anyway, I'm loving the aforementioned Female/White Nyaonikusu (The blue one IMO looks rather generic), the new evos for Fennekin and Froakie (Chespin's evo's design is understandable, yet still a bit ridiculous looking...), the new fossils, and that new "Fur Coat" Pokémon.

There's really no chance of a Fire/Fighting, because, really. Look at those arms! They're tiny!

Garchomp and Mewtwo Megalutions look boss.

TREX AND DIPLODOCUS. =D

Hat customization? Awesome.

I haven't seen anyone discussing this yet, but does this scan confirm (or at least highly suggest) that Shauna and Clemont will be traveling with Ash in the anime?

anime-tcg.jpg

Sorry if this has been discussed and I missed it, or if we've received confirmation or contradicted elsewhere.
Yes, Serena and Clemont along with Clemont's little sister Bonnie (the little girl pointing in front of Serena and Clemont) are highly likely to be Ash's new traveling companions.

anime-tcg.jpg

Yes, Serena and Clemont along with Clemont's little sister Bonnie (the little girl pointing in front of Serena and Clemont) are highly likely to be Ash's new traveling companions.

Oh right, that's Serena, not Shauna. Thanks for pointing that out.

Not all punch moves are Fighting-type. Fire, Ice, and Thunder Punch come to mind, being Fire, Ice, and Electric, respectively. Bullet Punch as well, being a Steel-type move. While most are, not all of them can immediately be called a Fighting-type move. And since we know nothing about Glow Punch, we cannot assume anything. It could very well be Fighting, but it could also be a Psychic or Fairy-type move. But judging by the path Fennekin has taken so far, it's fairly safe to say Glow Punch isn't a Fighting-type move.

Yes, I'm aware of this. I was only asking.

Interesting news indeed but one thing kind of was like....*ugh*
That MegaGarchomp...hmmm,well I'm happy that a over used Pokemon looks kind of ugly(That's a first time about me saying that,im a guy who doesn't judge Pokemon at all). Just kind of meh.

Not liking Chespin's evo. Something about it kinda grates. Fennekin's is okay but Froakie's is awesome! Already I adore that little frog! I'm also super happy that I'm getting X, as I like the MegaMewtwo form on X more than Y.

And am I the only one who thinks that MegaGarchomp looks like a kaiju from Pacific Rim? Seriously, that face...:shudder:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom