• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official BMG Picture Thread Vol. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
awesome2.png

recent picture of me (and my nipples)

for the record, i had taped that nerf gun to my back die hard style. the photographer had snagged a picture of me right before i shot him.

the kid on the right is my best friend, fooling around with duct tape. avoiding me like the plague. silly people with a sense of shame.

oh, and for the other record, I'm only 5'7"

You look like someone else I know, or used to know... I can't quite remember though.

... Okay... am I seriously gonna wind up being taller than most of the guys here 0_o...?

... Dangit I wish I could see the other pictures *headdesk*

@HiPS: 5'8'' and 1/4 XD.

Last edited:
... Dangit I wish I could see the other pictures *headdesk*

@HiPS: I'm your height -_-... or an inch taller. Not sure--my family quit measuring me.

I'm 6'2'' (just throwin' it out here)

Ryuu, are you supposed to be Jafar or something? Looks pretty badass either way.

Yaaaay, tall people 8D! ... not that it really matters though 0_o. Then again... I did meet a twelve year old with a four year olds body. And voice. Poor guy.

I'm 6'2'' (just throwin' it out here)

Ryuu, are you supposed to be Jafar or something? Looks pretty badass either way.

Nah, Jafar was a different outfit (same beard though).

This is Jafar.

IMG_4562.jpg

I guess it’s about time I post this ugly mug up in here. So yeah, here I am.

imag0290t.jpg

imag0313q.jpg

New picatures. And they're all horrible.

Horrible you say? Many people here (including myself) would kill to know something who looked like you.

Hey Ryuu! Great pics, do you make your costumes by yourself or have something do them for you?? They are of great quality and you look badass in them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom