• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official BMG Picture Thread Vol. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_0131.jpg

IMG_0171.jpg

IMG_0169.jpg

Yes, that's the homecoming crown.

Was going through the forensics camera archives.

Looking good. =)

...I hate how I look....

I curled my hair that day, so my hair looked WAY shorter than it really is...*WAIL* I'M SO FREAKING UGLY~~

Go on, tell me HOW UGLY I am...Click on it to see bigger.

See!? I knew you weren't ugly! I knew all along that you'd be cute! So don't worry! You have nothing to feel bad about! XD

Dah, everyone looks so awesome *Q* *is damn jealous*

Well, oober recent picture of me at a Homecoming Party....eh. I was going crazy. I really need a picture of me without a dress.

w0rf9k.jpg

:p yeah.
Looking good. :)
IMG_0131.jpg

IMG_0171.jpg

IMG_0169.jpg

Yes, that's the homecoming crown.

Was going through the forensics camera archives.
You are sexy. No homo.

I come back to see who agreed with my potential hair cut idea from last week or so, and I get tons of random compliments. ;___; You guys. ♥ (Thanks B-Rad, Magmortar, €ßð𥧆, VeggiePopper, Ichigo, FallingSkies...

And I know, ~this isn't a chat room~ but ;; brb confidence trip.

I'll make this a little more relevant, then.

Blurry! D:

inatree.jpg

Tell me, do I look like I'm turning 20 in February? >___>;

I come back to see who agreed with my potential hair cut idea from last week or so, and I get tons of random compliments. ;___; You guys. ♥ (Thanks B-Rad, Magmortar, €ßð𥧆, VeggiePopper, Ichigo, FallingSkies...

Blurry! D:

inatree.jpg

You don't look like you're turning 20. However, it doesn't matter, you look beautiful regardless ^_^

But what she doesn't know won't hurt her.....:O
She likely doesn't even like that i'm on this forum.....

Blurry! D:

inatree.jpg

Hehe no problemo :D
And you look a little younger than almost 20 but that doesn't matter. I think really it's just that picture. In the other you looked older.

@Super Effective: You don't look older than 16-18, but anyways you look good. I think women like to look younger, don't you? You must be very lucky then.

@ Skitty: mom won't know if you do it so go on, post pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom