• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official BMGF Picture Thread Vol. 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Official BMG Picture Thread Vol. 4

Just me doing nothing. I'm ugly,I know....
No your not :3

attachment.php

Indeed.

You can see my Pokémon calendar and Mario poster in the background. And you can see a bit of my Zelda one too.
You got hair, girl! I love it and I'm so jealous!

The other one was from a 8 months ago. Here's a more recent one. It's my school picture from this year.
OW2_zpsb14c4cb7.jpg
I've gained a little weight DX

Last edited:

i love Fishy :3
u_zps6c388562.jpg

The other one was from a 8 months ago. Here's a more recent one. It's my school picture from this year.
OW2_zpsb14c4cb7.jpg

You're actually really cute.
And you're lucky,every one of my school pictures suck!
Sorry you guys,I don't have many photos of myself taken...

OW2_zpsb14c4cb7.jpg

You're actually really cute.
And you're lucky,every one of my school pictures suck!
Sorry you guys,I don't have many photos of myself taken...
Aww thanks! Meh! Mine usually turn out bad but this ones ok.
@OceanicWildfire; You're gorgeous :) Especially your hair and eyes :)
Aww thanks! My hair is such a pain, though ;-)

Really? Well I think you make your hair look awesome :)
Oh mah gosh! Thanks! It takes three hours to dry after I take a shower though...
haha I bet it does XD If I was a girl (notice the irony?) I'd totally have hair like that :)

Oh mah gosh! Thanks! It takes three hours to dry after I take a shower though...
haha I bet it does XD If I was a girl (notice the irony?) I'd totally have hair like that :)
God fab I lOve you XD thanks I guess. You should totes post a picture of yourself^_^

God fab I lOve you XD thanks I guess. You should totes post a picture of yourself^_^
Oh i would but my ipad camera isn't that great and i'm already not very photogenic.

Figured I should post here as it has been a while.

254641_103440049815253_1085585923_n.jpg

I made... an attempt to crimp my hair today... I'm not very good at doing hair ._.

581013_500966006580211_968659146_n.jpg

OW2_zpsb14c4cb7.jpg

Sis you're so pretty

i love Fishy :3
u_zps6c388562.jpg

I know the feeling I love my beta too. He's also blue too

I made... an attempt to crimp my hair today... I'm not very good at doing hair ._.

581013_500966006580211_968659146_n.jpg

Way better than me. I don't even bother with styling my hair in the morning. I just toss it up into a ponytail.

So here's a failed attempt at trying to take a picture with my betta Kio and my baby/dog Bella. That white thing is my fireplace because I put Kio on there in a cup when I clean his bowl.

79021.jpg

Last edited:

So here's a failed attempt at trying to take a picture with my betta Kio and my baby/dog Bella. That white thing is my fireplace because I put Kio on there in a cup when I clean his bowl.

79021.jpg
OMG so that's what you look like! I'm glad I got to see a picture of you ^_^ YOUR SOOOOO PRETTY, SIS!

79021.jpg
OMG so that's what you look like! I'm glad I got to see a picture of you ^_^ YOUR SOOOOO PRETTY, SIS!

That's a crappy one. I have four other pictures in this thread on page 15. Two of which I'm actually wearing make up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom