• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
YES TO KALOS BUT LOL I DON'T WANT ITALY. I WANT THE UK! In fact, throw in UNOVA as well! Let's make full use of the switch's capabilities and jam pack the new games with as much content as possible! And for the DP remakes, let's throw in Sinjoh and Johto and the whole of Pokejapan.

Anyway, I was thinking for a UK region, Bug type or Fairy Legendaries or Pseudo-Legendaries would be amazing.

Hey, does anyone have more information on this (information found on mikitzune.com):

A new Eeveelution themed Pokemon Center campaign is scheduled to begin February 1st and will run until March 3rd (or while supplies last).

From February 1st (Friday) until February 15th (Friday), for every 4,000 yen spent at the Pokemon Center or Store, customers will receive 1 of 5 Eeveelution art cards.

The first batch includes Jolteon, Flareon, Umbreon, Glaceon, and a secret design.

The second batch, which starts February 16th (Saturday) and ends March 3rd (Sunday), includes Vaporeon, Espeon, Leafeon, Sylveon, and a secret design.

The secret design is the same between both batches.

Eevee151Campaign2.jpg

I haven't seen Paul Ryan talk about it. The secret design could obviously be another disappointment, but I thought it was interesting.

This is all we know from the rumours thus far...

-The new game will be similar to BOTW
-Catching gimmick will be both old school and LGBE
-It will be comparable with Pokemon Bank, Pokemon Go and LGPE
-Possible/No new Eeveelution
-Regions are strongly tied to Spain (GF's vacation and two Pokemon in Gen 7) or UK (Anime showing London, Detective Pikachu and Christmas 2018 Plushies). Though Region will most likely be the least expected and less hinted like Gen 6 for Gen 7.

Last edited:
Hey, does anyone have more information on this (information found on mikitzune.com):

A new Eeveelution themed Pokemon Center campaign is scheduled to begin February 1st and will run until March 3rd (or while supplies last).

From February 1st (Friday) until February 15th (Friday), for every 4,000 yen spent at the Pokemon Center or Store, customers will receive 1 of 5 Eeveelution art cards.

The first batch includes Jolteon, Flareon, Umbreon, Glaceon, and a secret design.

The second batch, which starts February 16th (Saturday) and ends March 3rd (Sunday), includes Vaporeon, Espeon, Leafeon, Sylveon, and a secret design.

The secret design is the same between both batches.

Eevee151Campaign2.jpg

I haven't seen Paul Ryan talk about it. The secret design could obviously be another disappointment, but I thought it was interesting.

Well, here's the official page for it, so the existence of a mystery design is definitely legit-
ポケモンセンターオンライン

Watch it just be another Eevee with Pikachu thing again, though.

Dragon is also the only "Special" type that isn't covered by an Eeveelution.
Grass, Fire, Water, Electric, Ice, Psychic, Dark were all special and Fairy would certainly have been.

Future games could then introduce an Eevee equivalent to handle the Physical types

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom