• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Oha Suta reveals new Movie 13 trailer: Movie 13 Web site updates with trailer, plot i

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Oha Suta reveals new Movie 13 trailer: Movie 13 Web site updates with trailer, plot info, more

The Japanese TV show Oha Suta has revealed a new trailer of the 13th Pokémon movie, Ruler of Illusions: Zoroark. The trailer shows many new scenes, including the new movie characters. Pokemon-Movie.jp has updated with new images and information about the 13th movie. The site now includes plot and character details, a trailer, the movie's new poster and more.

Read more on Bulbanews

Oha Suta reveals new Movie 13 trailer: Movie 13 Web site updates with trailer, plot info, more

The Japanese TV show Oha Suta has revealed a new trailer of the 13th Pokémon movie, Ruler of Illusions: Zoroark. The trailer shows many new scenes, including the new movie characters. The official movie website has since updated with new images and information about the 13th movie. The site now includes plot and character details, a trailer, the movie's new poster and more.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Oha Suta reveals new Movie 13 trailer: Movie 13 Web site updates with trailer, pl

May someone change "Kuroto" to "Kurt"?

I smell religious obedience to PokeBeach. But he's wrong on that one. It's クルト (Kuruto) "Kurt", not クロト "Kuroto".

I hope it'll get changed in US version. Repeated names suck, especially in the case when a major game character (like Kurt/Gantetsu) is one of the name holders. Some characters are just too important to share the name with other, random characters.

Re: Oha Suta reveals new Movie 13 trailer: Movie 13 Web site updates with trailer, pl

Wow, Zorua & Zoroark are so cool. Well by the looks of the trailer, it looks like Zoroark is trying to help Celebi, but at the beggining it's destroying the town, so is it good or bad? Also, why do all bad guys in Pokemon movies have giant airships?:sweat:

Last edited:

It's just Lawrence III with a haircut.

This isn't really anything but significant but...

ZORUA IS ADORABLE!
I like the cry that they have given it. Makes it seem kinda innocent :p

And the "beasts" causing destruction in the town looked good. Raikou jumping into the sky with thunder clouds = cool.

This isn't really anything but significant but...

ZORUA IS ADORABLE!
I like the cry that they have given it. Makes it seem kinda innocent :p

And the "beasts" causing destruction in the town looked good. Raikou jumping into the sky with thunder clouds = cool.

I loveeed the cry Zorua made!! It was so cute!! But the three legendary beasts were Zoroark werent they?

Excellent! This should be rather entertaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom