• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Older recurring characters from pre-D/P that we won't see again

I'm banking on an episode in the near future where the meet up with Duplica again and run into Brody and the two of them fall in love and get married.

Yes. Its so sad! do you guys think we'll see Drew and Harley "in the flesh" again?

Yes. Its so sad! do you guys think we'll see Drew and Harley "in the flesh" again?

Only if they start a new set of Hoso specials and some of them are of May in Johto. Otherwise Drew/Harley will probably only get 1 second cameos.

I think he might be..

Havnt seen him in a while...

he might get 1 or 2 more cameos before he just gets dropped for good.

I think it's one of those things where time goes by and you don't realize that you haven't seen them in such a long time. If i'm not mistaken, the last time we saw Ritchie was in The search for the Legend 4 years ago yesterday in Japan. It really doesn't seem like it's been that long since he's been in the show, and as far as actual episodes go he hasn't been on in almost 7 years in the whirl islands. As much as i hate how similar he is to Ash, I'd really like to see him again just for nostaligic reasons seeing how he was Ash's first real league rival. Realistically, it could go either way, but i'm thinking he'll have to show up at some point.

^ Yeah, the passage of time really gets to you when you think about it. Sometimes you don't realize just how long a character has been gone or how long something has happened.

For example, can you believe that Jessie has now owned Seviper for more episodes than she had Arbok? That's a crazy realization, but its true.

Can you believe that Contests are now in most of the seasons of the anime? It doesn't even feel that long ago that Contests were first introduced, but now they've been around for nearly 300 episodes.

Can you believe that Tracey hasn't captured a new Pokemon since Scyther, which was in the mid-Orange Islands? That was what, back in the year 2000? Holy shit.

Can you believe its been almost exactly 6 years since Misty left the series?

When you actually stop to think about these things, its absolutely shocking how much time has passed. It always felt like "time stopped" after the first two seasons, and everything else just flies by.

Yea I think the one with all of his Rivals in one last Tournment to deside the winnner but with Prof. Oak being the last fighter with Ash and somehoow have Charizard make a Return

lol you can add Primape and Butterfree, even tho Ash said they would see eachother again Someday, to the list

The only released Pokemon Ash saw again was Lapras in very late Johto (right before the league almost), but yeah, I doubt we'll ever see the others.

Charizard and Squirtle can be called upon so they can return in battle, the others are gone forever.

Can you believe its been almost exactly 6 years since Misty left the series?

Misty's been gone for more than half the series. Eleven seasons, Misty left at the end of season 5 and there

It's quite a shock. It always feels like just yesterday Johto ended to me.

Misty's been gone for more than half the series. Eleven seasons, Misty left at the end of season 5 and there

It's quite a shock. It always feels like just yesterday Johto ended to me.

Movies too. There have been 11 movies, Misty was only in 5 of them. Not to mention in Movies 1, 4, and 5...she does practically nothing in them.

Misty only had a decent role in Movie 2 and Movie 3, in the others she was practically a background character with Brock.

Please note: The thread is from 16 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom