• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Operation: Golden Serpent (JS and Esrver)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some other soldiers volunteered too. ''... Nobody else? Alright, then. You all have 15 minutes to get ready. You're all dismissed.'' Eunice said before leaving the room to get a helicopter pilot who could transport the squad.

"Fifteen minutes," Jordan asked himself with disappointment. He didn't object because it was too short, but because he had already rushed to prepare himself before even gathering in the room. Jordan sat against the wall of the cave and started to disassemble his SCAR. While it wasn't particularly useful, it made it look like he was doing something, and it gave him something to kill time until everyone else was ready.

Eunice entered the room again after a short period of time. ''Hey, you there. Haven't I seen you before?'' She said to Jordan. ''... Oh yeah, the guy from the shooting range. Why're you disassembling your rifle? Is it broken or something?'' She asked, a lot calmer than before. ''Oh... That's a Mark 17, isn't it?''

"I'm sure it isn't broken, but it's always helpful to be sure of it," Jordan answered Eunice, sounding like he was being more productive than he actually was. "And yeah, this'd be Mark 17, but you can call it 'Earnhardt' if you aren't a fan of numbers." Jordan held up the receiver part on the left side so that the paint was slightly larger and easier to read. "This is just about the best gun I've ever had, I tell you what."

''I've never seen someone naming his rifle.'' Eunice said. ''I'm more fond of my M9, although I own your rifle's little brother too.'' She said, showing her own Mk. 16. ''It's a great rifle, although it tends to miss at medium-to-long ranges. Not that my M9 is better in those situations, but I just like one-handed weapons more.'' She continued. One of the volunteers walked over to the two. ''We're ready, ma'am.'' He said.

"'Course I don't like using any nine-millimeters," Jordan said as he started putting the parts of his rifle back into place. "The US doesn't speak metric," he continued with a smirk on his face. "Rather than use an M9, I've got a 1911, and instead of an MP5, an MP7." By the time one of the SC soldiers approached to say he was ready, Jordan was already done putting his SCAR back together. "Ready to go, ma'am."

''Alright. Let's move!'' Eunice said before running off.
-Back outside-
Eunice entered the Blackhawk helicopter.. ''Alright, you know what to do, right?'' She asked the pilot. The pilot nodded. ''Is everyone here?'' She asked, turning to the soldiers. All of the soldiers nodded. ''Alright, we're good to go. Pilot, take her up!'' The helicopter took off. Eunice in turn manned one of the side-mounted miniguns and watched for any SAM sites.
OOC: Jordan's already on the helicopter. I wanted to skip the boarding part 'cause I'm itching for some action. :p

"How much OpFor resistance are we looking at at our location, ma'am," Jordan yelled over the Blackhawk engine, looking down to see if she was aiming at any immediate threat.

[OOC]: That's cool, it makes sense.

''I don't know, we might not even encounter resistance at all.'' Eunice replied. Suddenly, an RPG missile almost hit the chopper. ''Scratch that.'' She muttered. ''Alright people, this is going to be a bumpy ride. Brace yourself. Pilot, lower your altitude. Try not to crash.'' She said.

OOC: Sorry, not much I could do until the chopper's back on the ground.

Jordan reached up with his left hand and pulled back the charging handle on his SCAR, preparing to open fire if the chopper slowed enough for him to do so. Still assuming that he may fall out if the chopper is hit, he reaches to the side with his right hand and firmly holds onto whatever's closest to him. "Looks like we're ridin' on clouds'a fire."

''Summers, get the hell away from there! If we're hit-'' Just as Eunice said this, an RPG missile exploded near the chopper, knocking it out of balance. ''Fuck! Pilot, keep her stable! ... Pilot?'' Eunice said, noticing that the pilot was out cold. ''Shit! Hold on tight! We're going down!'' She yelled.

"Awh, no way," Jordan yelled back as he started to lose his grip on the metal bar he was holding on to. He quickly threw his rifle between his legs to try and hold it as the chopper went down, using both hands to hold on now.

''Brace yourself!'' Eunice said just before the chopper hit the ground. ''Oof... Wait... I'm not dead...'' She mumbled before noticing that there were OpFor soldiers running to the chopper. She quickly pulled out her M9 and shot one in the stomach. ''Shite! Summers! Are you alright?'' She asked, shaking him.

Jordan took a few moments to realize the chopper had crashed before he recognized the fact that Eunice was trying to get him up. Though he didn't realize she was shaking him at first, it did help him regain awareness faster. Grunting, Jordan sat up and started looking around the chopper. "Pretty banged-up, but I'm good, ma'am." Seeing armed opfor members moving outside, Jordan quickly shook off his daze and picked up his MP7, which was was lucky enough to have dropped only a few feet away from him. "This ain't gonna be fun if I don't figure out where my SCAR went to though."

''Yeah, well, look for it later.'' Eunice said before shooting another two OpFor soldiers. ''Give me covering fire. I'm going to grab that officer to ask him where those Brits went.'' She said before crawling out of the helicopter.

"Alright, suppressing fire, Jordan yelled before chambering the first round and stepping forward. Trying to cover the Sergeant as effectively as possible, he looked through the reflex optic and fired at the first black person he saw. The burst of SMG fire easily took the man down, prompting the second to duck behind a rock. Jordan fired two more quick bursts around the cover, making sure he was going to stay there. He could see another OpFor insurgent aiming his own rifle at Jordan. He quickly ducked behind the wall of the Blackhawk before the Ak-47 fired, but still needing to keep Eunice covered he reached out and fired blind bursts of fire in the insurgent's direction.

Eunice ran towards the officer and pistol-whipped him in the face. ''I hope that you speak English, you fucking bastard!'' She said before pulling back the slide of her M9. ''Did you see two Brits today? Or yesterday?'' She asked. ''Go to hell.'' The man said. ''I didn't ask your opinion of me! I asked if you saw two Brits!'' Eunice said befire pistol-whipping the officer again. ''Well? I'm not gonna ask again!'' She said. The man remained silent. Eunice pistol-whipped him twice. ''Last time! Did. You. See. Two Brits?!'' She asked. ''No! I did see a helicopter fly by, but no Brits!'' The man finally said. ''Oops. Must've forgot that they were in a helicopter.'' Eunice thought. ''Did you see were it went?!'' She asked. ''It went in the direction of the canyons!'' The man replied. ''Alright. That's all I needed to know.'' Eunice said before shooting the officer and standing up. However, she forgot that more OpFor soldiers were around, and they weren't happy that she killed their officer. One of them fired his Makarov PMM at Eunice, hitting her in the shoulder.

This was not what Jordan wanted to be covering anybody with in the middle of a post-crash firefight. Jordan didn't even get two kills and his MP7 was already starting to get low on ammo. As Jordan loaded a second magazine into the feed system, he looked up and saw Eunice take a Makarov bullet. "Shit, we're both fucked," Jordan commented to himself before he picked up M83 grenade. Jordan leaned right out of cover slightly as he threw the grenade, taking a look at one of the OpFor insurgents before ducking back. As the grenade started to build smoke, Jordan turned on his MP7's laser sight before stepping out of cover, holding down the trigger in his direction until the mag was empty.

Jordan quickly set his MP7 on the chopper's floor before running out towards Eunice, picking up his SCAR that fell out during the crash. Jordan slid down behind the closest option for cover near Eunice and immediately started firing at the surrounding insurgents. "Y'alright Sergeant?"

''Apart from being shot at and a bullet wound in the shoulder, I'm fine.'' Eunice said before picking up her M9, which she dropped when she got hit, and fired at a bunch of OpFor soldiers. ''Dammit! Did you check the others?'' She asked. ''Because we aren't gonna hold out long enough for extraction like this!'' She continued.

"I was a little to busy to check them," Jordan responds, trying his best to aim down his ACOG scope and still fire quickly. "If we're waiting this out for extraction, I'd think it's best we see if the crash didn't wreck the chopper gun. I've still got one smoke so we can make a run for it." After another burst of SCAR rounds, Jordan hit an empty chamber. Still engaging tons of insurgents at once, Jordan slung his SCAR and drew an M1911 pistol before ducking behind cover again to wait out a few bursts of hostile gunfire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom