• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Operation: Golden Serpent (JS and Esrver)

Status
Not open for further replies.
''Alright. Go for it.'' Eunice said, shooting another OpFor insurgent. She heard a bullet hwiz by near her head. ''That was too close. Come on, Summers!'' She yelled.

OOC: Sorry, not much I could do.

OOC: I'm trying to keep track of ammo usage, so I'll put a list before each post now.

MP7A1 - 3 Mags, 1 used.
SCAR-H - 3 Mags
M1911 - 6 Mags

Jordan pulled the pin on another smoke grenade before tossing it underhanded somewhere between him and Eunice. As the smoke started to spread across the desert, Jordan reloaded his SCAR and peeked over the rock. "Alright, I'll cover you," he yelled as he leaned out from behind the rock to lay down suppressing fire.

OOC: Hurr, I'll do the same.

SCAR-L: 3 mags
M9: 4 mags left, 1 used

Eunice holstered her M9 and made a break for the helicopter, almost getting hit twice by insurgent bullets. ''Fuck!'' She muttered before she crouched and entered the wreck. ''Jordan! The minigun seems to be intact!'' She shouted before trying to spool it up. ''Get out of there! I'll cover you!'' She yelled before picking up her SCAR-L and firing in the OpFor's soldiers' general direction.

MP7A1 - 3 Mags, 1 used.
SCAR-H - 3 Mags
M1911 - 6 Mags

After looking up to check the OpFor positions, Jordan quickly ran back from the rock he was behind, firing his SCAR blindly towards the opposition as he ran. Once he reached the chopper he practically jumped inside with several rounds following behind him. "Jesus Christ, shoot the fuck out of 'em," he yelled as soon as he was lying against the walls of the chopper. After waiting a moment to ensure that he wouldn't be shot for moving again, Jordan dropped his SCAR to replace it with his MP7, a more suitable weapon for the range it which the OpFor are approaching. "You don't see anyone alive like you said, do you?"

''Check them.'' Eunice said before spooling up the minigun and firing a hail of bullets at the OpFor soldiers. ''Take this you fucking pieces of shit!'' She yelled as she shot 3 insurgents. Suddenly, the minigun stopped spinning. ''What the... Damn anti-overheating thing!'' She uttered. ''Anyway, did you check them yet?'' She asked Jordan.

Jordan crawled past the dead pilot in the cockpit so that he could get a good view of the other crashed chopper nearby. He could see the corporal he talked to earlier, along with some other guys he didn't honestly care about, defending themselves from attacking OpFor from their own chopper. "There's maybe a fireteam of guys in another chopper over there. What's our callsign, do you think we can reach them on the radio?"

''We don't have a callsign. Just tell them that it's Eunice.'' Eunice replied, spooling up the minigun and shooting a bunch of other OpFor soldiers.

Jordan got to the front of the mangled cockpit, and started waving the SC troops in the other chopper over towards him. In an attempt to try and get their attention, the insurgents nearby also took notice and started sending rounds towards him that ricocheted off of the walls. Jordan backed into the cockpit again, firing at his attackers with his MP7 in one hand, though one was close enough to get taken down by him.

Once he was less prone to an errant bullet, Jordan looked out of the cockpit again to see whether or not the other troops had noticed him.

The corporal waved at Jordan. ''How's the sergeant?!'' He shouted. ''Apart from a bullet wound in my shoulder, I'm fine.'' Eunice shouted back, sticking her head out of the chopper's door. ''How are the others?'' She asked. ''Two of them are still alive. The rest's dead.'' The corporal answered. ''Fuck...'' Eunice muttered.

Jordan grabbed one of the grenades he took with him, pulled the pin and threw it out the side door of the chopper towards most of the resistance. "Frag out," he yelled to Eunice before picking his MP7 back up. "Should they stay there, or would it be a good idea for us all to be in the same chopper?"

''Two miniguns is always better than one. And if we're all in one chopper and it gets blown up...'' Eunice said before nearly getting hit by a bullet, triggering a mood swing. ''What the-! You fucking bastards!'' She yelled at the OpFor, emptying her magazine on one. ''Fuck! I'm dry! Jordan, cover me!'' She yelled, reloading her M9. ''Remember what I told you, Summers.'' The corporal shouted.

MP7A1 - 2 Mags
SCAR-H - 3 Mags
M1911 - 6 Mags

"Will do, Corporal," Jordan yelled back before focusing on defending the Blackhawk again. In several bursts of SMG fire, three OpFor were wounded, the fatality of them being unknown to him. Jordan released his magazine and picked up the one he had left unfinished earlier. "Do we have an ETA on evac Sergeant? I'm not a helluva lot confident about killin' all these kids for too much longer."

''No. THere are tons of idiots running around with shitty RPGs around here.'' Eunice answered. ''They might not even arrive.'' She continued before shooting another OpFor guy. ''I really need to get some of those lithium pill things when I'm back.'' She muttered.

"Why, you think you've got bipolar," Jordan asked over the surrounding noise. Now that Eunice mentioned the RPGs, Jordan started noticing exactly how many there were, making it seem as though they had just arrived for her to say that. Even though it didn't make him feel any better about waiting to get saved, Jordan still managed to speak with a sarcastic smirk on his face.

''Ha fucking ha. Everybody around me says that I've got bipolar. Sheesh.'' Eunice said, firing at one of the RPG guys. ''And wipe that sarcastic smirk off your face or I'll punch it off. And that's an order.'' She continued.

MP7A1 - 1 Mags
SCAR-H - 3 Mags
M1911 - 6 Mags

Jordan clenched his teeth, trying to mask the humor in his face before Eunice noticed again. "In my defense, I only asked what you thought." Focusing on reloading his MP7 again helped him straighten his face, especially when he noticed how many magazines he had left. "Sergeant, how much ammo you got left? My SMG's almost done."

''Three mags for my pistol, although this one's almost done again. I can't fire my SCAR, or I want to really fuck up my shoulder.'' Eunice said before noticing another RPG guy on a hill. She quickly took aim at him and pulled the trigger, only to see the slide of the pistol slide backwards and lock, indicating that the magazine was empty. ''... Fuck.'' She muttered.

Jordan quickly tried to save Eunice's kill, swinging his SCAR around to face the RPG insurgent, quickly firing a single burst at him. Unable to adequately aim fast enough down the ACOG scope, Jordan couldn't hit him before an RPG was fired towards the Blackhawk. Trying to evade it quickly, Jordan dropped his SCAR and dove to the side, trying to escape into the cockpit of the chopper.

Eunice did the same, almost landing on her right shoulder, which was the one which got hit. The RPG hit the helicopter's tail, shattering most of the chopper's back. A small piece of wreckage hit Eunice, knocking her out. ''Shit!'' One of the privates in the other helicopter said. ''Corporal, the other chopper's been hit!'' He said to the corporal.

Jordan slowly rolled over on his back, shell-shocked by the RPG explosion. Outside he could see every one of the OpFor insurgents that were attacking begin to march towards their destroyed chopper. Jordan tried to repel them quickly before either he or Eunice were killed, frantically picking up his MP7 and firing with only the use of his right hand, using conservative bursts on whoever was in sight. They were moving quickly, and Jordan was getting overwhelmed, despite being able to hold them off from attacking with solely his SMG. "Pretty fucked over here, help would be appreciated!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom