• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

PalletShipper's Pride - PalletShipping Club

Do you Support PalletShipping?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hm...oh I realised I haven't been here for like, centuries, and I'm so sorry guys *begs for forgiveness*

Next question.....*drumroll*

When it's Ash and Gary's wedding, who do you think will be there to object?
Oh...I have a long list....

MISTY - Well you all know I hate Misty, well not hate, but in every PSer's mind, she's the first person you would think of! ^^;;;
MELODY - I know the idea of Melody is very unlikely, but I would be amusing to see her with a red face and yelling 'OBJECTIOOOOONNN!!!!!'
MACEY - Mostly because, well, I actually don't know. I just find the idea amusing! ^^

Well I know my reply isn't plantive, but meh! -_-;

Hope you guys reply soon, Keep Smiling! :D

a_f

Last edited:
aw, it's not so bad, a_f-chan! it's kinda cute, actually! ^^

5.) (i dunno, are we still numbering these? o_O;;; ) well, here's one person:

MISTY: oh come on, this name always comes to mind for any Palletshipper, wouldn't you agree?

I don't think Misty would object. Perhaps the main reason why I don't associate myself with Palletshippers* is this rampant hate for Misty, who stood by Ash's side for hundreds of episodes and life-death situations and saved his tail quite a few times. Whenever we see Misty, she's not sitting around fuming that she's not with Ash, and is carrying out her own life and responsibilities. I don't know where this idea that she'd go primeape-shit over Ash hooking up with anyone but her is beyond me, because she's only shown what could be suspected as possessiveness over him VERY few times, and it was towards girls who were making moves on him. And I don't think that even happened recently in any times they've met again.

No, I think Misty's even more mature now (she's always been more mature than Ash, face it) and has been so for a good while and that won't change, no matter what situation Ash lands in that isn't hurting him. Misty was the first to travel with him, and besides Brock, the longest. She wouldn't let any romantic interest that is mutual and good get in the way of their friendship. Especially since she has her own life now.

*For the record, Gary/Ash has always been a favorite of mine, but I'm rather open with Ash-shippings, since the kid's so clueless that I honestly don't think he'll ever end up with anyone so it's all up in the air for your's truly.

But if there must be an answer?

TEAM ROCKET.

Just to steal Pikachu.

You know they'd do it, too.

TEAM ROCKET.

Just to steal Pikachu.

XDDD nice.

not all of us hate Misty, not really. It just gets ingrained in our brains very easily to be against her due to all the old-school Palletshipping sites usually dissing her. you're lucky that you're open to it.

Honestly, i don't mind any other ships. It's confusing. @.@

Oh, Ralli, I didn't know you were part of the pride! Yayz! Another PalletShipperer! *updates list*

I don't think Misty would object. Perhaps the main reason why I don't associate myself with Palletshippers* is this rampant hate for Misty, who stood by Ash's side for hundreds of episodes and life-death situations and saved his tail quite a few times. Whenever we see Misty, she's not sitting around fuming that she's not with Ash, and is carrying out her own life and responsibilities. I don't know where this idea that she'd go primeape-shit over Ash hooking up with anyone but her is beyond me, because she's only shown what could be suspected as possessiveness over him VERY few times, and it was towards girls who were making moves on him. And I don't think that even happened recently in any times they've met again.

No, I think Misty's even more mature now (she's always been more mature than Ash, face it) and has been so for a good while and that won't change, no matter what situation Ash lands in that isn't hurting him. Misty was the first to travel with him, and besides Brock, the longest. She wouldn't let any romantic interest that is mutual and good get in the way of their friendship. Especially since she has her own life now.

*For the record, Gary/Ash has always been a favorite of mine, but I'm rather open with Ash-shippings, since the kid's so clueless that I honestly don't think he'll ever end up with anyone so it's all up in the air for your's truly.

But if there must be an answer?

TEAM ROCKET.

Just to steal Pikachu.

Lol Team Rocket! I don't hate Misty, it's just....there's something inplanted in my brain that makes me don't like her much...that's just me. I'm not saying that she shouldn't be loved or anything. And I definitely don't want to flame her. It's just my opinion.

Anyways, thanks for the comments and till I come back, Keep Smiling! :)

a_f

Last edited:
Hey! ^_^ Just came across this thread! Is it still okay to join?

1.Who do you think will reveal their love first?
Like everyone else said, Gary ^^. At least when it comes to really obvious ways to show love.

2. How would Ash's mom/mum and the Professor react to this?
I think they'd both be a little shocked at first, but quickly accept it and be really happy.

3. What girl in the Anime would flip if she found out that Ash and Gary were together?
I don't think any girl would flip out *in anger*. I can picture Dawn getting really excited though xD. And maybe some of Ash's girl pokemon? I read somewhere that Aipom is female...

4. If Ash and Gary were to adopt a child, what would they name him/her?
I thought adopted kids already had names o_O. Anyways, for some reason, I'm thinking something "regal" (closest word I can think of right now...). Like Daniel ("Danny"?) or Cassandra ("Cassy"?).

No humans come to mind...^^. But again, maybe Aipom or another female pokemon. Though I could picture Ash having a heart-to-heart with them before the wedding and nipping any problems in the bud.

Sorry for neglecting is thread...AGAIN =_=;;; I seriously feel like bashing myself up right now. But....DISCO! XD *huggles*

It's SO good to see you! XD ...okay, now I feel better! *adds Disco to Member List*

Hm, questions; questions?

6. Which one of Ash's Pokemon [excluding Bayleef] would most likely oppose to PalletShipping?

Sadly, I would go for Chiko; but that idea's out of the question for now. So....I think Aipom would object. I mean, look how it felt when he saw Pikachu. What do you think it would do if it suddenly saw Ash and Gary embracing one day? Plus I think I've read that Aipom was a girl somewhere.

a_f

Hey a_f :D. Aww, it's okay ^_^

6. Which one of Ash's Pokemon [excluding Bayleef] would most likely oppose to PalletShipping?

That's tough...I can't think of any...^^;. But about Aipom,
Ash actually ends up trading it with Dawn for Buizel :O

I was thinking we could do some "club-ish" stuff...^^. Like maybe making a small button that members could put in their sig?

That's a great idea Disco!

I could get to doing a banner, or a button since I've already got a banner. Yesh, more things to do in these boring holidays! XD
Oh, wait...my computer is going haywire, expecially my photo editing software; but I'll be able to do something. ^_^ d
As Dawn always says: 'Need no worry!' -- and I think I say that sometimes as well. ~_~''

And yes, I know they trade Pokemon-- too much Internet surfing makes my brain store lots of random things like that - like Googie means Scottish Egg. o_O''' Sadly the epi hasn't shown yet. We're up to the one after she catches the Buisel.

And I watched Ill Will Hunting! XD That episode is gold - Gary actually commends Ash. Golden Globe-Winning moment I say!

Last edited:
I made a Palletshipping banner that anyone can use if they want. Just give me credit somehow ^^
http://discopotato.deviantart.com/art/Palletshipping-Club-banner-73199087

Boy, about 10 episodes behind...I usually just watch them online anyways, but that still sucks :\

Yeah, it's interesting to see how much Gary has changed since the beginning :D. His last dub line (or close to it - the best friends one) was really cute.

No, it's okay - you keep that banner. ^_^ You made that one long ago for your website; so it's better if we think of a fresh new one. But thanks for the consideration though. :D

And you think 10 episodes are bad? We're like 25 away...=_=;;

Plus I finally watched 'Ill Will Hunting!' But what happened to Gary's voice? I mean, I know that he's the same voice actor, but he sounds like he's talking through a handercheif or something. :S And I love the 'best friends 'till the end' line -- true form of PalletShipping :ksmile: I couldn't help but gag when Dawn said that Gary is like his grandfather. XD Ah, good epi.

So what shall our next form of discussion be?

I guess another member.

Can I join?

Answer to Which one of Ash's Pokemon (excluding Bayleef) would most likely oppose to PalletShipping?

Probably Pikachu, knowing that they were rivals and I'm guessing he won't think it'll be right if they get married.

Cheese I'm on my cousin's computer, so that's why I haven't posted your finished banner yet. But that's not why I'm here though.

Sure you could join; I eat you nearly everyday don't I? lol *updates member list*

I think it's funny that you think Pikachu would appose to PS; since he's been Ash's friend since forever - so he would accept anything that Ash would do; but I guess he could feel a little neglected for a while though if they did get married.

I'm nearly done with the PS banner - not the best I've made, but it's 'all right' seeing as though I'm really caught up with both of my banner shops.

Last edited:
Well as for our next topic, I wanted to start a discussion about when Gary would next appear. I haven't really thought up of the answer yet; but I think it's a legitimate question.

7. Do you think Gary will reappear in D/P after Ill Will Hunting? If so, when?

I think he will. Probably right before he enters the Elite 4.

Gary better show up more in this region, seeing as how he actually works in it and I see great potential for tying him and the Lab (at least somewhat) to all the myths and ancient pokemon that have been discussed this season >_<. Unless the movies cover all that :O

Haha, so anyways, I think he'll reappear too, but I'm not sure where or how. This season seems to be following the D/P games pretty closely though, so I'd guess something science-y or research-y, and/or anything that has to do with ancient pokemon (haven't played the games so I don't know specifics :\). Right around the Sinnoh League would make sense too, as Cheese said.

Do you want to ask this question in the Palletshipping thread in the shippers section? It's been kind of quiet there lately...:(

Ahaha, you practically said what I was gonna say, so I won't bother typing my fingers off writing a long list of where he should air.

And of course we could ask the questions there - it is another PS thread; so might as well eh? I'll post the questions to save you time.

Sorry for double posting, but I was thinking of doing a caption caper compeition. I will or one of the member's in this club will post a picture, and the person with the most creative answer as a caption gets the claim of the PalletShipping banner that I'll make tomorrow; hopefully. :/

Sounds cool...but I have a question ^^. What do you mean by the person with the most creative caption getting the claim of the banner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom