• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

People of Bulbagarden

Oh no, as the owner of the [HASHTAG]#bulbagarden[/HASHTAG] chat, I say that we MUST liberate the garden from the clutches of the evil dictator Archaic and we should turn the garden over to Kasumi! I know that she could give us the proper guidance that we need in these troubled times. After that we can play some blackjack and bake a pie. :D

Maybe Archaic could hand the garden over to Kasumi now and we could avoid more damage and bloodshed...?

We should do well to remember when our forum was attacked by a BANANA SPAMMER somewhat recently. I believe that the bananagarden and Archaic are in league with spammers, and to allow the banana'ing to continue would serve to open us up for another terrorist banana-spam attack. If we do not want a new wave of spams of mass destruction hitting us and the forums that we love so much we will ALL rise up IMMEDIATELY against the evil that has befallen out precious bulbagarden. Bananas are for chimpanzees, bulba is for our future.

Look what we have created!

c-821_banana_bread.jpg

All of these Banana's have created...BANANA BREAD!

I leave you people alone for one week, ONE WEEK, and I come back to bananarchy? Qua le fuck??? *goes back into hiding with chemistry homework*

I was just gone a couple of days when I returned to this.

What are you guys going to do while I'm away next weekend?

I must say, we must chop the banana up, and then bake it into banana bread, make banana smoothies, or any other way that we can dispose of this banana threat. And then after that we shall all gather around and SMOKE the banana peels! WE MUST RISE UP AGAINST THE EVIL BANANA-SPAM MACHINE! Folks, I beg you to get rid of your bananaphones, and to anyone who thinks that bananas can be fun, I beg you to go back to cucumbers! We shall all become banana-free in our free bulba society.

Oh yeah, and as of now, I see Kasumi as my leader, and no longer Archaic. He is as good as overthrown in my eyes.

Archaic may be bad, but not only is Kasumi neutral... but an open Haruhiist!

ALL GLORY TO THE BULBASAUR.

EVIL FIGMENT!

This must end now! If there is no other way to end this calamity you have started - SO BE IT!

KYAAAAAAAAAAA!

Pie bravely throws herself at the leader of Desert Salmon in a kamikaze move...

thedesperation.jpg

R.I.P. Pie

Working overtime, a team of medical experts :

:joy:

using very advanced medical equipment

Optimum-Multi-surface-Towel.jpg

Manages to save Evil Figment from the grievous damage inflicted by Pie! Though he will be hospitalized for a time, he will live!

Please note: The thread is from 17 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom