• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Periodic Table Mafia ~ Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once again I'll suggest two; why three?

We would figure out eventually, FA

keep in mind that ME being in a game automatically rigs any RNGs to more likely give him scum srsly tho, why HD? this is interesting

@Elementar @Pikochu Vote count please?

At this point I wanna vote jd too since he didn't even try to defend but I wanna make sure I don't HYPER-MAJ at least.
The phase ends soon anyways

Human has been the most tunnelly and least spread out. Though I may just be misremembering his posts. I need to look over the loud player posts

Ten minutes left of Day one

Votals

CJTmI3x.png

WHO CARES IF THERE'S A LITTLE TIME LEFT IN THE PHASE!?
me, when I'm not trying solo hero since I am one of the most active players around who could actually decide the lynch alone.
Here we just have a huge pile of votes on a person who didn't even try claiming even though he had the time unlike you in Superhero, to your defense

me, when I'm not trying solo hero since I am one of the most active players around who could actually decide the lynch alone.
Here we just have a huge pile of votes on a person who didn't even try claiming even though he had the time unlike you in Superhero, to your defense
download.jpeg

Night 1 ~ An Explosive Lesson

Day 1 Final Votes

jdthebud 9 (Midorikawa, FinalArcadia, Elieson, HumanDawn, Iteru, TheCapsFan, Feenie, jackatlasred, Zexy)
FinalArcadia 3 (Ereshkigal, Rainbow Cloud, jdthebud)
CheffofGames 2 (Sword Master, Maniacal Engineer)
Ereshkigal 1 (CheffOfGames)

Night 1: An Explosive Lesson by Elementar

Rainbow Cloud raised their hand. “Copper’s been used for a very long time.”

Pikochu was pleased. “Good answer Rainbow Cloud… Wait, is Cloud your last name, or is it like a hyphenated name?”

“I’m not sure sir.”

“Me, congrats on your recent promotion to the Student Body Council by the way.”

“Thankyou.”

“However, I’m looking for a slightly different answer…”

“Yes! Over here!” Elieson’s gleeful tone only set off more giggles. “I believe the answer you’re looking for is phosphorus.”

“Correct. And how was it discovered?”

“It was discovered by Hennig Brand is 1669. He discovered it after preparing it from urine.”

“U-ring them and find out if that’s true…”

“Thanks, Elieson.” Pikochu switched his glance over to the joyful chuckling of ME. “I don’t know why you’re on the Council.”

Elementar chimed in. “That was painful. I’m sorry you had to sulfer through that.” After he finished giggling himself, he stood up and addressed the class formally. “Ahem, alright, listen up. Now it’s time for your first assessment.” His words spawned echoes of fabricated gasps and light coos. “You need to do this test on moles. Pikochu is handing them out now. The person with the lowest score shall be the first person to be kicked out of the class.”

Elieson added, “fwiw Max subbed out m8.”

Elementar ignored him. “Anyway, good luck.”

“Elementar, may you please get you-know-who? I have a feeling we’ll need him relatively soon.” Elementar made sure his papers were all straight before calmly walking out of the dimly lit room. He followed the bland high school corridor, which was lined with even blander lockers. The hall was empty, but he could hear the faint echo of another class going on in the room across. He quickly took a moment out of his errand to peer in through the translucent window pane. On the whiteboard was a form of essay structure, with SoaringLooker standing in front his own classroom.

“Ah, English. I’ve always liked English.” He continued down the corridor, and continued towards the darkened room at the end of the hall.

Meanwhile, the classroom was in disarray. Everyone was sitting intently around Maniacal Engineer, who was throwing out several mole puns. “Hey, hey, listen to this!” he managed to push out in between large inhales of air. “What did Avogadro teach his maths class?!” When everyone only chuckled and looked at him blankly, his blurted out, “Mole-tiplication!” The class burst out again into fits of raging humour, while Pikochu sat at the desk eying down the pencil on his desk. I hope he gets here soon…

As if on cue again, Elementar burst into the room, followed by the school principal. Enzap was smiling and remained silent. Immediately, his arrival caused complete peace and the students darted back to their own chairs. He cleared his throat and spoke with his booming voice. “Quiet. You are not here to drink hot chocolates and have fun.”

“But if we were, I’d so have mine with marsh-mole-ows.” The students surrounding ME clutched their mouths to hold in the relentless barrage of laughter.

“ME…” Enzap said the rest with his polite, stern eyes.

“Sorry, sir.”

Enzap continued. “Now, hand up your tests.” The students rose cautiously and slowed handed up their tests. Pikochu and Elementar began to rapidly correct the papers, with Elementar making sure each remained in a neat pile. Eventually, the two finished and looked at each other. Pikochu showed Elementar one particular test, pointing towards a question at the bottom of the page. Elementar nodded, and both stood up. Enzap waited calmly in the corner, ignoring the acute tension in the room.

Pikochu spoke. “Unfortunately, this person missed out by one mark…”

ME mumbled, “Too bad the test wasn’t mole-tiple choice…”

Pikochu continued. “Jdthebud is the first person to be kicked out of the class.” The mood turned sombre, and slowly drained the glee from air. jdthebud reluctantly got up and shifted his feet towards the door. As he approached the door, he sighed heavily and let the subtle anger slightly take over. He turned back to the group.

“I’ll make you pay. You’ll all lose your element.”

Pikochu said:
Dear jdthebud,

You are Oxygen, number 8 on the periodic table. You are third most abundant element on the universe and pretty much important for humans and animals. Hell, you’re even important in most reactions like in combustion engines and respiration. However, you are also killing organisms and rusting through oxidation because you really want electrons which means you’re a free radical.

Because you are so essential in many life’s processes and you are mainly viewed in a good light, you are Godfather. Any alignment check on you will return as town-aligned. Also, because you are a silent killer, you may PM the mods Ninja Kill: player. This will modify the kill to where the mafia kill cannot be traced. You may only ninja kill twice in this game.

You are Godfather Ninja and aligned with Mafia and you win when Mafia outnumber town and all threats to mafia are eliminated.

[Information redacted by host]

Jdthebud has been lynched! Jdthebud was Oxygen, number 8 on the Periodic Table. He was Godfather 2x Ninja and aligned with Mafia.

The class slowly warmed back up, and the chatter eventually grew again. The mood had adopted the happiness it lost earlier, but it was about to change.

ME’s voice boomed over the rest of the classroom. “What type of hair did Avogadro have?! A mole-hawk!” The classes’ newfound mood was again interrupted, this time, by an explosion in the back of the room. The students’ vision were peppered with specks of grey as the dying clouds hung over and became opaque as it blocked out the sun.

Night 1 starts now and ends on April 27th, 2017, 9:30 PM (UTC -8). Countdown Timer

All night actions must be received by the date above.

And yes, nighttalking is allowed.

Last edited:
Awesome, and we hit Godfather too! This confirms the existence of a cop in the game, hopefully more than just LG.

Ninja (which should've been mentioned as 2x but eh) confirms the existence of something like tracker/watcher/etc. in the game, also cool.

Awroight!
So, since that's the Godfather out of the way, Mido's pretty much 100% confirmed as not Godfather.

This also means Non-Metal can be scratched off FA's list.
Speaking of FA, I'm thinking Chef is a good idea for a shot. Since he really just pops in to CWAC every one and then. Glass houses I know but at least I'm helpful when I show up.

Now that's what I call a heck of a Day 1.

Now, didn't somebody say that if jd flipped scum, that I'm probably his scumbuddy? Please, put that to the test. I'd love to be cased as to why I'd come up with an actual case to get "my team's" godfather lynched <3

arguably, if anything, Ereshkigal, you can support FA sticking around for one more day, can't you?

man, I hope tonight doesn't call for a storm or anything. That'd be super inconvenient.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom