• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pikachu flies again: Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade plays host to electric mouse ball

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Pikachu flies again: Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade plays host to electric mouse

Wow. I'll work extra hard to see it this time, then. Heh. I wish they would say something about B/W, but that won't happen. It will be interesting once the hype does begin, because if they miss the chance to brag about New York pokeland, then someone in the advertising department failed epically.

Re: Pikachu flies again: Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade plays host to electric mouse

Wow. I'll work extra hard to see it this time, then. Heh. I wish they would say something about B/W, but that won't happen. It will be interesting once the hype does begin, because if they miss the chance to brag about New York pokeland, then someone in the advertising department failed epically.

I'm hoping this happens:

People watch Parade.
They see Pikachu.
"Pokemon's still alive?"
Google, "Is Pokemon-
Related Searches: "Is Pokemon Black and White for DS?"
Click.
???
Pokemon Fans & Bulbagarden Members +1.

^ That. Even competitive battling is too deep for me. :p

Woot mabey they should add some other pokemon too like seaking,mudkip or smugleaf or the pimp of the poke-world ditto!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom