• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pikachu, I choose you?

Which one of Ash's caps would you want your Ash Pikachu to wear?

• Total voters
Reaction score
Alola minna!
Given Corocoro's recent leak about Ash's Pikachu w/Cap and its distrubution, I wanted to know which Pikachu would you all choose to download and why? Or, which cap, I should say. I'm having a hard time choosing.

Unova cap. BW was my favorite anime saga (surprise surprise, huh?), and I think the hat looks best out of all of them.

Definitely the original. My favorite design, as well as the first I ever saw. Got into the Pokemon anime before I even had a Pokemon game when I was little.

I like that a lot of people are choosing the hat respective to the generation in which they became fans of the franchise, and I will probably follow suit. So, the Original Series hat will be my choice. My second choice (if I change my mind) will be the Diamond and Pearl series hat, since that generation is my favorite.

It's either the original series, the AG hat, or the Kalos one, since they were my favorite designs out of the bunch. But the original and AG hat have more nostalgia value with me.

All of them, if that's possible. I'm a completionist. :p

But the original is the only one that I have any sort of personal affinity for.

Hoenn or Sinnoh. I first started with Red and Blue, but Hoenn is a region I love and Sinnoh I just enjoy a lot of the NPCs from.

I'd get Sinnoh cap, due to the DP series being my favorite anime series. Gen 4 was also my first gen, so there's a little nostalgia in my reasoning as well.

I'd like the Kalos one because I like the design, but since it seems each Pikachu could possibly have different movesets I'd like the Hoenn cap or Sinnoh cap as well (Volt Tackle rules)

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom