• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

PMD: Legened of The Crescent Moon

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Wait a minute, I remember some mountains near where Aurora was before. That means there is a good chance that she is somewhere below this place. If only there was someway to get this snow to fall down.."

"Yodel-lay-hee-hoo!" Jiglett shouts. The snow begins to shake violently. "Ha ha, I'd like to see Aurora and Houndoom dodge this!"

Suddenly, a giant wave of snow crunched down the mountain, blocking the entrance to the cave. Synthesis shrieked in fear, and rushed back towards the inside of the cave.

"Today's weather just keeps getting weirder. First random flooding and now avalanche." She said as she saw the wall of snow heading straight towards her. She ran but wasn't fast enough to evade it and was swept up in it.

"Oops, almost forgot that the others might still be around here too. Look out below!" Jiglett said as he tried to ride a broken tree down the rushing snow.

OOC: Wait, FaithfulFresian is still posting as Aurora?

OOC:ya i'm still here sometimes i just reply when i feel needed...or i'm really bored

"There must be some way to break out of the pack of ice.." Synthesis argued. "Maybe I could shoot a Solar beam through, it would melt.."

After speeding down the hill, Jiglett loses his balance and falls into the snow! "Wipeout!!" The tree trunk continues sliding..

Synthesis breathed in deeply, and concentrated his mind. His body began glowing a bright white, as he collected the limited solar energy. He opened his mouth, and a beam of energy flew towards the icy snow, melting it instantly.

"Yeah!" Synthesis agreed, as he rushed out of the cave happily. He watched as the wall of icy water rumbled down the mountain towards the valley.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom