• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémaniacs Anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're pretty easy to catch. They're in the patch outside Canalave, and I think at night.
LOL, that explains why I never saw wild ones, I played mostly during the day. I did see some wild Purugly (or whatever the evo's called) though. But I don't like the evo so I ignored them.

My son conned me into buying Pokemon Battle Revolution for the Wii tonight. I hope he lets me play it.

I'm getting Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Darkness :). I've been wanting to do a MD fic for a while now. I know the stories are very simple and the gameplay is boring to some people but I think it is nice in a way...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom