• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Conquest Discussion Thread

Some abilities seem to be deliberately rarer than others. At the start of Hideyoshi's episode I used the Oshawott password to get Motochika one with Parry. I had to go through thirty all up (and ten soft resets) to find one, whereas there were roughly equal numbers of Wave Rider and Torrent ones :I
I hope Sprint Zebstrika doesn't end up being that hard to find as well.

Some abilities seem to be deliberately rarer than others. At the start of Hideyoshi's episode I used the Oshawott password to get Motochika one with Parry. I had to go through thirty all up (and ten soft resets) to find one, whereas there were roughly equal numbers of Wave Rider and Torrent ones :I
I hope Sprint Zebstrika doesn't end up being that hard to find as well.

My L/R buttons are broken so I have to manually turn off to soft-reset T_T

But luckily, there is a spring that will appear in both Ignis and Valora as they develop to let you change abilities (not quite sure if this is a permanent change, I surely hope so), and I used it to get Conqueror Infernape.

As for Zebstrika, the spring had you pay the most for that ability, so its likely the better one.

Also, the Reshiram event isn't up yet...I know its the middle of the night, but I thought it would be an automatic switch.

I should hope the spring gives you a permanent change given how much you have to fork out for it.
To stay on the safe side I'll be cheap and stick with linking, especially since that Guardian Charm isn't going to just give itself away. But argh 27 resets and not one Celebrate Shinx in sight >_> Still if Ginchiyo has to reach 60% link with an electric lion, then it may as well be a Sprint one that won't be so easy to blockade.

Wonder how quickly we'll get the other downloadable episodes, I want to see Ranmaru try for the title of Ransei's prettiest "girl".

This is ridiculous. Bulbapedia says Hideyoshi and Reshiram should be up already, but its noon and the event is still not up.

It's 8 now. Still not up.

Is this another mistake they put up on the site?

I really hope its not going to take a whole week before it shows up. I've transformed everyone I could, the only ones left are Mitsuhide, Masamune, Shingen, and Kenshin because I need to either transform them in their episodes or clear it first (going to make getting Shingen a pain because of Rhyperior), as well as Kotaro because of Zorua being too difficult to catch. I plan on getting it when I play through another "Unify all kingdoms" episodes and have Kotaro earlier.

As for the "catch X Pokemon" episodes, how does that work out? I plan to use those episodes to find Best Links for standard warriors. The only one I have with a Best Link is Motoharu.

I'm also wondering how people take up to 20 years to finish a game...I'm on Year 11, but I've mostly only been training one warrior a month in the past 3-4 years while I waste time, otherwise I would have probably had all the warriors I am able to transform sooner.

Another mistake? There were others?

Last edited:
This is ridiculous. Bulbapedia says Hideyoshi and Reshiram should be up already, but its noon and the event is still not up.

It's 8 now. Still not up.

I really hope its not going to take a whole week before it shows up. I've transformed everyone I could, the only ones left are Mitsuhide, Masamune, Shingen, and Kenshin because I need to either transform them in their episodes or clear it first (going to make getting Shingen a pain because of Rhyperior), as well as Kotaro because of Zorua being too difficult to catch. I plan on getting it when I play through another "Unify all kingdoms" episodes and have Kotaro earlier.

As for the "catch X Pokemon" episodes, how does that work out? I plan to use those episodes to find Best Links for standard warriors. The only one I have with a Best Link is Motoharu.

I'm also wondering how people take up to 20 years to finish a game...I'm on Year 11, but I've mostly only been training one warrior a month in the past 3-4 years while I waste time, otherwise I would have probably had all the warriors I am able to transform sooner.

Another mistake? There were others?

Well, yes. A few minor things, though.

For example, they listed Ranmaru's name as "Rammaru"...........while showing clips of the game that show it as "Ranmaru". The game's been out for almost two months, so there's no real excuse for why it hasn't been fixed yet...

I believe they claimed Keiji's story was coming out sometime earlier than it was supposed to.

I believe they claimed Keiji's story was coming out sometime earlier than it was supposed to.

I just hope they didn't announce this too early.

On a side note, I think Yukimura is my favourite fighter thanks to his ability and Charizard's ability. Though I also like Kanbei and Chandelure for single-handedly taking one of Kotoro's castle for me, and Mitsuhide for being incredibly cool for taking back his castle from Nobunaga...on his own.

Side note: I heard that if you get warriors with their perfect links, they'll use it during battles against them in future episodes...is this true for Warlords? If so, this is going to make Kenshin's episode a real pain fighting Shingen given how his army is basically made to have type advantages against Kenshin's

EDIT: Is it possible to recruit Mitsunari, Kiyomasa, and Masanori in the other episodes? Or do they only appear if I beat their episodes first?

Last edited:
Side note: I heard that if you get warriors with their perfect links, they'll use it during battles against them in future episodes...is this true for Warlords? If so, this is going to make Kenshin's episode a real pain fighting Shingen given how his army is basically made to have type advantages against Kenshin's

EDIT: Is it possible to recruit Mitsunari, Kiyomasa, and Masanori in the other episodes? Or do they only appear if I beat their episodes first?

Nope, the computer always seems to have a default set of Pokemon... at least in the episodes I've done so far. I've heard the Final Episode may have tougher opponents, but since I'm not even close to that, I'm not sure. But I've perfect linked every Warlord, and none of them have used that Pokemon against me, so I doubt it.

I'm not completely sure, as I finished Mitsunari's episode second, but I managed to recruit all three in Ieyasu's episode. I think each episode has a set of available Warlords. Like how neither Hideyoshi nor Nobunaga appear in Ieyasu's episode, but the Hero does. I did a bit of grinding in Hideyoshi's, as I did most of my perfect linking and evolution there, but Mitsunari, Kiyomasa, Masanori, and Keiji never appeared. Those three may be a matter of time; I didn't find Masanori until around year 9 in Ieyasu's episode, for example. So I don't think that you have to unlock them by finishing their episodes, but that only some episodes include them to begin with, and those that do only have them after several years.

Between Hideyoshi's and Ieyasu's episodes, I found every Warlord after a few years of waiting, and perfect linked and evolved all of them (after finishing Kenshin's, Shingen's, and Mitsuhide's episodes) except for Masamune and Nobunaga. So if you're linking to recruit and grind up a Warlord, those two should suffice.

Nope, the computer always seems to have a default set of Pokemon... at least in the episodes I've done so far. I've heard the Final Episode may have tougher opponents, but since I'm not even close to that, I'm not sure. But I've perfect linked every Warlord, and none of them have used that Pokemon against me, so I doubt it.

I'm not completely sure, as I finished Mitsunari's episode second, but I managed to recruit all three in Ieyasu's episode. I think each episode has a set of available Warlords. Like how neither Hideyoshi nor Nobunaga appear in Ieyasu's episode, but the Hero does. I did a bit of grinding in Hideyoshi's, as I did most of my perfect linking and evolution there, but Mitsunari, Kiyomasa, Masanori, and Keiji never appeared. Those three may be a matter of time; I didn't find Masanori until around year 9 in Ieyasu's episode, for example. So I don't think that you have to unlock them by finishing their episodes, but that only some episodes include them to begin with, and those that do only have them after several years.

Between Hideyoshi's and Ieyasu's episodes, I found every Warlord after a few years of waiting, and perfect linked and evolved all of them (after finishing Kenshin's, Shingen's, and Mitsuhide's episodes) except for Masamune and Nobunaga. So if you're linking to recruit and grind up a Warlord, those two should suffice.
The description for Ieyasu's episode makes it seem like it follows up on the main story...perhaps those four only appear in these types of stories?

I'll be sure to finish up Shingen, Kenshin, and Mitsuhide's episodes so I can get the rest of the warlords in their final forms when I play through Ieyasu's.

So has anyone actually found Zorua yet? I'm tearing my hair out over this in Kotaro's episode, I've wasted so much time looking that the Gabite officer showed up and made me lose half my kingdoms. Supposedly it's easy to pick out since it'll have a gold link symbol despite looking like something else, but the damn fox hasn't even shown up once :\

It's easy to pick out once its there, it doesn't mean its easy to find though.

I decided to soft-reset and never found one either.

Also, I'm wondering if there's actually a person who has to "turn on" these wifi events, and whether the person in charge is just incredibly stupid or lazy or something. I always assumed it was an automated system, but who knows whether its Nintendo or Tecmo Koei who's in charge of distribution. It's bad enough that its for a limited time only, but they don't even get it to you on time. I'm wondering if a complaint email would do any good since they'll probably just tell you that its a problem on your end. :/

I found a Zorua during Kotaro's episode. Even though it didn't take too long, it was still pretty frustrating to search for it and I was really lucky to find one when I did. I still love how the Warlords and their best link Pokemon are next to each other whenever they appear before entering other kingdoms and other events. It just look so cute to see a Rufflet on Masamune's shoulders and Zorua on Kotaro's as well.

I don't think you can find Zorua with soft resetting, unless you want to bother manually moving Kotaro to a new kingdom for each attempt. I think I ended up spending two years in Ieaysu's episode just checking for Zorua then running and skipping to the next month if it wasn't there.

I don't think you can find Zorua with soft resetting, unless you want to bother manually moving Kotaro to a new kingdom for each attempt. I think I ended up spending two years in Ieaysu's episode just checking for Zorua then running and skipping to the next month if it wasn't there.

That's what I was thinking since I noticed that the events in the following month were basically fixed if they were going to happen or not before you change, but yeah, I was basically switching kingdoms. I'm giving up on it and just going to do it when I play another episode with Kotaro.

Another evolving issue... (why does this keep happening... -_-)

Snorunt for some reason isn't evolving while it is holding the Dawn Stone.

You're battling warriors right? I don't think it has to be warriors though, but it does have to be a battle.

You're battling warriors right? I don't think it has to be warriors though, but it does have to be a battle.

Haven't tried warriors yet, but have done battling.

I'll try the battle warriors.

Haven't tried warriors yet, but have done battling.

I'll try the battle warriors.

Another criteria I've seen thrown around is that you need to beat a Pokemon in four turns, and for trade Pokemon, beat a warrior in four turns, and it has to be the one evolving to do it.

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom