• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Contest (ledgendaries)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lightlugia

Reaction score
All welcome to join! This is the first ledgendary pokemon contest hosted by me!Lightlugia. So to begin lets go over rules.

Rules::nono:
Rule 1: only 2 ledgendaries allowed.

Rule 2: No double turns.

Rule 3: Have Fun!

If you dont follow the 1st or 2nd rule your disqualafied.

only 4 moves allowed.

1st event: battling

2nd event: dress up your pokemon

3rd event: Moves show off

The winner gets a pokemon fuison set from me. (by e-mail my e-mail is [email protected]) and the ledggy ribbon. good luck. you can tell me if you want to be a judge too. heres my two ledgndaies: lugia and articruno!(their pokemon judge)

I don't even know what this is. I'm tempted to move it to the Fun and Games section, where it's a little more appropriate, but I'm just going to close it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom