• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

New Eevee merchandise for the anime

ETIbmykUcAEzVr9

I doubt it means much, since the Eevee things come out at least every year, since its the co-mascot at this point.

Eevee is featured in two key visuals, so it isn't just merchandise. As a co-mascot, the odds are in favor of its inclusion, anyway. It just so happens that Go needs a cute marketable Pokemon now.

Actually oshawott is more popular than samurott. Oshawott placed 7th and 18th for Samurott

I was talking about the B/W popularity poll that took place during Gen 5, not the 2020 poll. I distinctly remember Samurott placing higher on that poll than Oshawott and my entire point is that despite Samurott being more popular at that time, Ash's Oshawott still didn't evolve. So people using this new poll to try and justify Ash getting certain Pokemon is flawed logic imo.

Did some searching in this thread because I was bored and I felt the need to reply to an older post.

Here's some speculation about upcoming merchandise potentially spoiling some of Ash's future captures:

I watched this video and after watching it and looking at the tweets in the description, FPF and the person who uploaded this must not have clicked on the images in the tweet that had Grookey and Lucario (I'll post it below this paragraph). If you click on them, you'll see more than just the Pokemon that are shown in the image. Twitter image compression sucks, so you're not able to see the entirety of the pictures unless you click on them.

Here's the tweet:

View: https://twitter.com/R0h_Martins/status/1196710452312584192

Top left image has Pichu and Marill, but if you click on it, you'll also see Scyther, Eevee, Snorlax, and Mew. Top right image has Gengar and Mr. Mime, but if you click on it, you'll also see Charizard, Blastoise, Pikachu, and Machamp. Bottom left image has Grookey and Scorbunny, but if you click on it, you'll also see Sobble, Zacian, Zamazenta, and Venusaur. Bottom right image has Lucario and Dedenne, and that's it.

I know that video and tweet are fairly old, but after seeing the video and the post FPF made, I felt it was necessary to say something about it because no one seemed to notice the issue with the Twitter images. It's like no one clicked on any of them to see if there was more to them.

Long story short, I don't think those images mean anything big. I think it just means we'll be seeing most, if not all, of these Pokemon on the main cast at some point. Obviously we've seen a lot of them to this point and I'm sure we'll see all of them eventually. We just don't know what role each of them we'll play and I don't think those pictures are hinting to anything other than those Pokemon will play some role in the PM2019 anime.

Pokémon Gou Raboot needs update because it should have said As Scorbunny it sticks up for other Pokémon. It’s now Raboot we don’t know the new personality yet

Gou other fire Pokémon was trying to provoke Scorbunny to use fire type moves but it failed and the large fire Pokémon of Gou made fun of it

This is just my wishful thinking.
I really want to have an episode where Ash & Gou help their Pokemons evolve through trading (Ash with Boldore & Gou with Scyther), then they will trade back after the evolution.

I really don't think that Ash would bring back his rock just to evolve it into a bigger rock. Besides even if this did happen I'd rather just see a permanent trade rather than a trade-back situation.

Btw why hasn't anyone posted more merch scans in the past couple of days? The previous 100 merch posts haven't been nearly enough.

What makes you say that?

That sounds OOC for Ash. He wouldn't bring back a reserve just for the sake of evolving it (and that too without its consent). That, and permanent trades are much better especially when you consider cases like Aipom and Buizel.
I agreed I don’t think Ash will bring back any of his Pokémon it’s seems unlikey but could be more possible if he enters the championship battle at Galar Region maybe he can use them As Gou mentions their 1000 trainers

If they would go as far as to have Ash use Mimey instead of a reserve, hopes are bleak for the use of reserves.
But no person knew that Ash has Mr mine
That was awful
Ash should have mentioned I never used mr mine in the past because it was for my mother

But no person knew that Ash has Mr mine
That was awful
Ash should have mentioned I never used mr mine in the past because it was for my mother

You're completely missing his point. He's saying that since Ash couldn't be bothered to get one of his Oak'd reserves prior to that BF tourney and decided instead to use Mr. Mime, then the odds of him bringing a reserve back to his team in the future aren't looking too good either.

You're completely missing his point. He's saying that since Ash couldn't be bothered to get one of his Oak'd reserves prior to that BF tourney and decided instead to use Mr. Mime, then the odds of him bringing a reserve back to his team in the future aren't looking too good either.
Oh I c what u mean
Also anyone read about Go Raboot it’s needs update of personality it’s wrong it saying Raboot it post to say As a Scorbunny

It's a bit too early to change that. For all we know it'll start acting the same way after resolving it's issues with Gou.
that not what im saying it should have said As Scorbunny. thats all
it possible but it should be said as scorbunny
also Why cant Gou Dartmiation have more of edit about its episode as it was bully pokemon to Scorbunny. this pokemon was result of problems that cuase situation of Gou and scorbunny problems of their disagreements and this pokemon was also might be the reason for Raboot not to make Raboot more mature
like scorbunny was the type of pokemon that loves to be funny but now it seems to more responsibility

I wonder if Go's Raboot will fully evolve. It surprised me by evolving from Scorbunny last week and now I think that anything is possible for the little fire rabbit.

I wonder if Go's Raboot will fully evolve. It surprised me by evolving from Scorbunny last week and now I think that anything is possible for the little fire rabbit.

Considering Raboot's ember is a miniature version of pyro ball, there's no doubt its going to evolve, otherwise I'd fail to see why they didn't just give it blaze kick.

will ash catches any eeveelution this time???
Probably not because he already has Pikachu, Eevee's counterpart. I see either Koharu getting one or a completely new member to the cast that might travel alongside Ash and Go (whether it be one from the games or a brand new character from outside of the games, we don't know yet).

Back
Top Bottom