• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon free for all battle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaden Yuki

Get your game on!
Reaction score
Choose a Pokemon and battle! There are no limit to your pokemon, and NO teams!

ARCEUS, MAGIKARP, FEEBAS AND ABRA NOT ALLOWED
BANNED MOVES: TELEPORT, SPLASH, DIVE, DIG, FLY,PERISH SONG, EXPLOSION AND SELFDESTRUCT!
GO Sawk! Use Bulk up. Now smash rocks all around you! Charge up A karate Chop and spin. Prepare for an attacker to be destroyed....

BANNED MEMBERS:

Kyouhei!

Last edited:
Protect, but hold your Karate Chop!
Now jump and Karate Chop!
Close Combat!

Electrode :D Explode all over the place! :D ... did i win?
Electrode:X.X Elec.... trode...

Alright go Prinplup!
Use Ice Beam everywhere!

Breloom, stop Prinplup with a speedy Mach Punch...

Metal Claw Prinplup!
Now Jump and use Aerial ace!
Keep going again and again!

(Guys by the way my sawk is already defeated, so I chose Prinplup> It got beaten by electrode

Army of Weaviles, steal everybody's Pokeballs so people realise this isn't an RPG!

Army of Weaviles, steal everybody's Pokeballs so people realise this isn't an RPG!

I put this in fun and games but Bouffalant Herdier locked it and told me to re-open in Role Playing games

Prinplup Drill Peck on Magikarp! DONE!

MAGIKARP IS DEFEATED!

I'm bored of Prinplup, go now, Emolga!

'Seriously! I'm Banning Magikarp too! Use Thunderbolt on Magikarp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom