• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon HG and SS Roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poppo

MMM. GOOD WHALE CARCASS.
Reaction score
OOC:Just to recap, these are the teams:
Me=Trainer, Shaymincutey=Coordinator and Pokefan 81=Breeder
Shiny Milotic=Coordinator,Kamina!=Trainer,Beastie Bayleef=Trainer and Shadow Jake=Breeder

Tyler walked out of his house to find a Cyndaquil running away from a Proffessor. The Cyndaquil ran into Tylers arms. "Thank you for catching my Pokemon" said the Proffessor "My name is Professor Elm and I study Pokemon." After Tyler handed the Cyndaquil back it burnt the Prof. and jumped back into Tyler's arms. "Hmm" said Prof. Elm "It seems to like you." After another Hmm Professor Elm said Tyler could have the Cyndaquil. Prof. Elm told him to wait in New Bark Town for a Breeder and a Coordinator. Thats exactly what Tyler did.

OOC:I was in a hurry when I wrote this sorry.

Cass happily skipped to to the professor's lab.
"i'm gona get a cydaquil~ i'm gona get a cydaquil~" Cass was singing happily
Cass suddenly passed someone holding a cydaquil, She stopped "hello" Cass said happily, "where'd you get that cydaquil?" Cass asked

"From Professor Elm" said Tyler to the girl.

"dose that mean theirs no cydaquils left?" Cass asked sadly

TRIP! Jake fell to the floor. Jake was a breeder,also a trainer. He had an Eevee on his shoulder. He got up,brushing the dirt of his outfit. "Well Eevee,today we begin our journey!" Jake declared. He saw two kids by the lab,then walked up to them.....

OOC:Can I be mostly a trainer?

"hello stranger!" Cass said happily (suddenly a change of mood)

"WAZZUP!" the words seem to come out. Jake stared at the two new trainers. "Are you a Pokemon trainer?" he asked. "I'm also a breeder,not really,just study evolution and eggs,hey are you listening?!" Jake gasped for air. "Eve...." Eevee said,obviously ashamed.

"i'm gona be a coordinator" Cass said proudly, "but i need a cydaquil from the professor" Cass continued

"Cyndaquil? Oh yeah,that flame mouse Pokemon" Jake said. But then,Jake pulled out an egg case. The egg was designed like a Cyndaquil. "I found this at a daycare" Jake said proudly. "Eve!" Jake petted his Eevee. "So can I fight this one kid" he said,pointing to Tyler.

"Sure!" said Tyler "Bring it on!"

"you guys battle and i'll go get my cydaquil!" Cass said happily
"oh wait i didn't catch your names! mines Cass" Cass exclaimed

OOC: Skipped a bit until after I gots my Pokemon.

Benny walked out o the lab withhis new Chikorita by his side. "Wow, the proffesor is a really nice guy." Benny said. Then, he noticed a tall boy with red hair staring into the lab window. Benny ignored him and strolled over to where thee were a couple trainers having a conversation. He walked up to them and said "hello, are you guys trainers too." Everyone turned around to look at him. Benny noticed that there was a girl there. His jaw dropped and he pushed back closed and made sure his hair was neatly combed. "Well, hello there!" Benny said to her.

Last edited:
"um hello i'm Cass" Cass said smiling "yay i've meet so many new friends!" Cass said happily.
OOC: BTW just to let everyone know..... who's gona take control of silver when he comes in? I am a huge fangirl of silver BTW

"Cass.....hmmm." Benny saw a another trainer with a Pokemon egg. "Hey, that's a cool looking egg you got there. Um........can I have it?" Benny asked him. "By the way, what are your guys names?" Benny said glancing back and forth at the trainer and his friend who he was battling.

OOC:I will.

"Cass my name is Tyler" said Tyler "Since you are a breeder do you want to come on a journey with me"?

"ok I gota go get my first pokemon" Cass said walking towards the lab.
OOC: Can I pleas tack control of silver *puppy dog eyes*

"ShadowJake of Darkness. But you can call me Jake" Jake said. He handed his egg case to the trainer with a Chikorita. "Hold that for me,will ya?" Jake asked. Eevee,smart as always,jumped off Jake's shoulder to begin the battle. "Eevee use Bite"

OOC:Fine.

"Ok I will wait until you come out so we can start" said Tyler.

"Uh......scuse me........I like this, heh heh. Do you breed for other trainers?" Benny asked watching the Jake battle the boy who he still did not know the name of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom