• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Music Lovers Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
ooh, I want in. ^_^

And I joined the last.fm group.

My two favorite Pokemon songs at the time are
Go Pokemon Go (including "rap" part) - this song sounds like it's the path from my Clair-loving era to my Shinji-loving era. I can actually feel myself running through the transition as the song plays *blinks back tears*
and
Together (the 10th season opening) - because it has Shinji and the music sounds like a door to a new era is opening and everything will be good again like it was when Misty was on the show *sheds tears*

btw, I've been looking forever for lyrics to these songs (non translated)
the Pokemon Italian opening
the Pokemon Korean opening
both season 1.

Go Pokémon Go is easily one of the best dub songs ever.

Eh, besides Two Perfect Girls, most of my favorite English songs can be found on the 2BA Master CD.

Heh, my favorite English songs are:

- all the Pokemon Kareokemon songs, like "All We Wanna Do", "That Magic Feeling/You and Me and Pokemon", etc. Actually, I love ALL the songs on the Pokemon 3 soundtrack!!!! ^_^ (I think Totally Pokemon has these songs as well, but unfortunately, I don't have Totally Pokemon - that's one of the soundtracks I need to get...)

- I like all the opening themes. But my favorite themes are: Johto League Champions, Master Quest, Advanced, Advanced Challenge, and my absolute favorite opening Advanced Battle (I like listening to both the regular TV size version and the full size versions! It's fun! ^^ And by the way, it's odd how "some" of the openings have a full size version, while others do not...Pokemon USA needs to make a full version of the Advanced and Advanced Challenge theme songs!!)

- Make A Wish, from Jirachi: Wish Maker

- We Will Meet Again, from Lucario and the Mystery of Mew (I LOVE that song! I have it on my MP3 player, and I listen to it all the time! ^_^)

I still have OK Instrumental on my PC, but I'm still not sharing it for obvious reasons.

Lisa, PM me if you want it...it's only 53 seconds and is low in quality, but it's better than nothing, right? It's not like you're missing anything because the full version just repeats it.

Aww......

You'll actually give me the MP3, Shane?

Yay! That sounds great! ^_^

Thanks. :)

Hey everyone. Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I've just been really busy.

Hikari-Chan said:
Can I create a Last.fm Group for this club, so we can like totally share what we are listening.

Sounds great. I think I might join too.

XD375 said:
I still have OK Instrumental on my PC, but I'm still not sharing it for obvious reasons.

it's only 53 seconds and is low in quality, but it's better than nothing, right? It's not like you're missing anything because the full version just repeats it.

I think I heard tune on putfile. There was a link to it in another thread. Anyway, I think I might upload pokemon music myself. Unfortunately, I don't have an audio extraction program on my computer, so their would voices and sound effects in the background.

My Favorites:
Format: Song Title - Artist
Battle Frontier (Akina Takaya version including Ballad version, NOT the PUSA version..) - Akina Takaya
I wont lose - Haruka's Theme: - Kaori (Obviously)
Ready Go! - Naomi Tamura
Chiisa Mono - Asuca Hayashi
Advance Adventure - Garden
Soni sora ga Aru Kara - Toshiko Ezaki
Mamoru Beki Mono (Movie 9 Ending Theme) - Sowelu
Ippai Summer - Naomi Tamura (I think...)
Bouken no Hajimari da!! (Movie 6 OST) - Kaori
By Your Side ~Hikari's Theme~ - Gurin
Together - Fumie Akiyoshi
Nyaasu no Uta 2000 - Inuko Inuyama
toi et moi - Namie Amuro
Riding on Lapras - Mayumi Iizuka

I heard of it on a fandub forum telling you how to extract audio, but I haven't figured it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom