• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon:Team Infinity

Status
Not open for further replies.
chimera and wolf

Pokemon: (Blue) Flareon
Nickname: Blue
Background: Blue wasn't born in a city or in anywhere civilized for that matter, he grew up alone with no one around and was beaten and mugged often by the Mightyena pack of the forest. Secretly taken in under the wing of a nicer one of the pack he became strong and independent, so he drifted away to the city...
Moveset:
Flamethrower
Nitro Charge
Detect
Lava Plume
Heat Wave
Superpower
Zap Cannon (He can learn it it's gen II)
Shadow Claw
Quick Attack
Double Team

Why he wants to join: He's got no where to go...and feels the need to help the weak.
Other: Is a lone wolf, not a people person, believes in honor deeply, and hates anyone that he doesn't respect...and that takes a lot to earn...

Last edited:
Blue=Approved

Desert Wing=Approved

I'm gonna have to make an announcer character, so here's the registration for it.

Pokemon:Chatot

Nickname:Boomer

Background:Boomer has always been known for his loud voice, and this is what he utilizes in his job as announcer at Team Infinity.Although he rarely battles, he is still very powerful.

Moveset:Chatter
Fly
Double Team
Mimic
Hyper Voice
Steel Wing
Mirror Move
Featherdance
Aerial Ace
Night Shade

Why You Want To Join This Rescue Team:To Be An Announcer using his loud voice.

Other:While Boomer appears to be a loud chimera, he is more like a mysterious wolf.

Pokemon: Chimchar

Nickname: Blaze

Background: Blaze was born in a family of Infernape, from a young age he was trained in the arts of fighting, using all his might to not fail his parents at any cost. He decided to finally leave from his family and began traveling around the world and getting stronger.

Move Set:

Ember
Fury Swipes
Quick Attack
Flame Wheel
Dig
Close Combat
Fire Punch
Mach Punch

Reason to join the team: He wants to get stronger and to teach other Pokemon to get strong as well.

Blaze=Approved (BTW did u get the idea 4 that name from my Monferno in Trebloome? Nvm its ok)

Pokemon: Togetic
Nickname(If applicable): Kiba
Background: Born to a simple family, Kiba was forever picked on because of his small size, even for a Togepi. He trained for years until he was ready to evolve, then did so. He's still a tad smaller than the average Togetic, but his ability to Fly remedies this slightly.
Moveset(Up to ten moves):
Shadow Ball
SolarBeam
Psychic
Substitute
Mirror Move
Last Resort
Why You Want To Join The Rescue Team: Kiba is tired of being mocked. He wants to become a famous explorer, and become stronger.
Other: His fur is slightly bluer than a normal Togetic's.

Pokemon: Tyranitar
Nickname: Bulk
Background: Bulk is a strong fighter like a chimera and is fiercely loyal like a wolf, but a bit slow on the mental side.
Moves:
Crunch
Stone Edge
Earthquake
Surf (yeah, he can learn it!)
Dragon Claw
Giga Impact
Flamethrower
Knock Down
Thunderbolt
Icebeam
Reason to Join: He accidentally triggered an earthquake that destroyed a small tow. The police gave him community service on a Rescue Team as punishment. When his term was over, he decided to stay on the team.

Accepted. Your background was a little lacking, but one thing I like in a trainer, or this case, pokemon, is going out of their way to teach moves to pokemon that most people would not expect.

I always teach my Tyranitars Surf. :) The reason for the bacground was me trying to think of why a stupid
Tyranitar would wnat to join a rescue team. If you want, I can add o it and re post the background.

Pokemon: Mudkip

Name: Celeste

Background: Celeste has always been a shy girl ever since her parents were fatally injured in front of her and died. She then finds a town where she learns about Exploration Teams and decides to join one. She is skillful in trickery/persuasion, smarts, and strength and horrible at her speed.

Moves:
Surf
Hydro Pump
Hydro Canon (Supposed to be learned when Swampert, but gets a special acception to learn the move)
Ice Beam
Blizzard
Attract
Boiling Water (A Gen V move)
Protect
More wil be learned~

Chimera Wolf. :D

Why join team: Shy and was looking for a place to use her skill.

Last edited:
Accepted, but you should get a full moveset. You can combine moves into combos on here. for example in addition to Surf, Hydro Pump, and Hydro Cannon, I would use Ice Ball, Mud Slap, Slime Wave, Protect, Mud Sport, Whirlpool, and Ancientpower.

Pokemon: Espeon

Name: Evelyn

Background: Evelyn woke up when she was younger and saw her city abondened. She learned to fend for herself and sweet talk people. Her skills are trickery/ persuasuion/sweet talk, smarts, speed, strength, etc...There is not much of which she cannot excel.

Moves:
Future Sight
Last Resort
Psycic
Calm Mind
Morning Sun
Protect
Attract
Giga Impact
Hyper Beam
Rest

Chimer Wolf. :D

Why to join team: She was looking for a job, being homeless, and found the Team Infinty center. :)

Pokemon: Dragonite
Nickname(If applicable): Nite Rune
Background: Just your Average Dragon. He grew up in A small village and headed out int othe world.
Moveset(Up to ten moves): Dragon Pulse, Dragon Rush, Fire Punch, Thunder Punch, Twister, Dragon Rage, Fly, Incinerate, Earthquake, Ice Beam
Why You Want To Join The Rescue Team: He just wants to help people. Also, his Family has a history of Rescuing.
Other: He can Release his "Inner Dragon" and he will become nearly unstoppable for 20 MInutes when in EXTREME DANGER. After he uses it, He faints.

Approved, but the Inner Dragon thing is a little wierd....

Just your Average Dragon. He grew up in A small village and headed out int othe world.
You found my background lacking? >.<
Pokemon: Galvantula(Denchura)
Name: Tesla
Background: As a Joltik, he was abducted by a Wargle and going to be eaten. He was rescued by Team Shade, consisting of Hydreigon, Absol, and Bisharp. He grew up admiring them, and when he evolved he applied to join. He was coldly refused. The team sneeringly told him they would only accept Dark-types. He became something of a recluse (HA HA HA! A recluse is a type of spider!) after this. He is very smart and fast and has lightning quick reflexes from the training he put himself through when he applied to join Team Shade, but isn't very strong. When the teeny town he was hiding in was destroyed by everybody's favorite asshole, he was forced to move to the nearest town. He didn't get his hopes up when he learned of the local Team Infinity. He made friends with a Vibrava living in town, and when he spilled about his past, Vibrava constantly tried to get him to give exploring another shot. Eventually, he agreed and went to join.
Moves:
Double Team (HA, now I can spam it to avoid every single attack too!)
Thunder (BTW, his ability is Compoundeyes, so 91% accuracy)
Electra Net
Electra Ball
Bug Buzz
Energy Ball
Flash
Sucker Punch
X-scissor
Why he wants to join: Because occasionally I want a character who isn't a complete and total asshole, but it can be so fun I don't wan't my current one to grow out of it yet Because his best friend constantly pestered him until he agreed to join
other: ME LIKEZ CHIMERA WOLFZ

Last edited:
Approved, but barely: the attacks are Electra Net, not Elenet, and Electra Ball, not Eleball. And Double Team is not used to avoid every Single Attack.

Also, don't push it with this character because apparently there isnt a page for it on bulbapedia so my knowledge and what i can find about it is pretty vague.

And your characters who you control cannot know each other from the past. They can realize who the other is later in the RP, but not immediately.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom