• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon:Team Infinity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pokemon: Excadrill
Nickname: Marek

Background: Marek once lived with a herd of Excadrills and Drilburs, and had always exhibited violent, reckless, and sometimes manic tendencies. He's had an obsession for battling and war, and as such, he was sent away by his family, due to them seeing him as a threat. He then traveled across the land, his violent nature becoming more and more pronounced.

Moveset: Dig, Swords Dance, Metal Claw, Giga Impact, X-Scissor, Shadow Claw, Aerial Ace, Hone Claws, Horn Drill, and Fury Swipes.

Why You Want To Join The Rescue Team: In order to fight formidable opponents. Why else?

Other: He's mainly going to be an anti-hero. He's not evil, he just adopts an "attack first, ask questions later" kind of belief, which is probably going to get him into a bit of trouble.

.ffuts nuf taht fo lla dna ,floW ,aremihC (Read it backwards.)

Marek=Approved. And its nice to have you join Ombrare

Knew that. ;) just felt like giving a reason he would have moved. He wouldn't actually know Bulk. Galvantula is the now-confirmed name for Denchura. Wasn't sure which one to put, so I went with English, though in hindsight I should have put both. And the website I saw put Elenet and Eleball. I won't use those names anymore anymore.

Pokemon: Castform

Nickname: Precip

Background: She may be small, but Precip is a fighter. Her spunky attitude usually got her in trouble, so she joined a rescue team to try and tone down a bit.

Moveset:
Hail
Sunny Day
Rain Dance
Thunder
Blizzard
Solar Beam
Fire Blast
Weather Ball
Hidden Power (Fighting Type)

Why you want to join: To show big threats can come from small pokemon... and to try and learn a little self-control.

Wolves and Chimeras flee from this cute little monster.

Pokemon: Hitmonlee

Nickname: Lee

Background: Ever since it was a baby Tyrogue it lived with its father Hitmonlee, training everyday and traveling many places. Until one day as his father was sleeping, the older Tyrogue wandered off into the woods to gather berries and other food to make a special breakfast for the Hitmonlee. When it returned, Tyrogue was shocked to see what had come of his father. It seemed while Tyrogue was gone it must have gotten into a fight with another Pokemon, and lost.. As he approached his father he saw two pokeballs next to him on the ground open. He knew that it must have been a Human that tried to catch it and failed due to his fathers will to never give up. As he watched looked at his dad, he felt a weird feeling through his body and started to glow. Without any change of where he was looking or a flinch at all, he evolved into a Hitmonlee. Ever since that day, he swore to have revenge on his father, and trained hard everyday. As he was training one day he heard from some roosting flying Pokemon about a Rescue Team nearby. He realized that this might be just what he needs to both help other Pokemon in need, and maybe find the one who took his fathers life.

Moveset: Mind Reader, Counter, Close Combat, Blaze Kick, Foresight, Double Team, Earthquake, Endure, Stone Edge, Bounce

Why You Want To Join The Team: To help the Pokemon so they don't have the same fate as my father.

Other: Hmm.. maybe it was a Crimea.. Or maybe a Wolf?..

pokemon: shinx
nickname: sparks
backround: When sparks was playing with his friend aura(riolu) they got distracted where they were going. Before they knew it they were lost in a dark cave, and a salamance used hyper beam, sparks doged it, but aura got hit. Sparks grabbed aura and fled to a meddow. Later aura died and sparks was dead inside. He wanted to get revenge for aura, and not be scared again. Joining the guild was his only option. This is where spark's story begins.
moveset: spark(power 100 because he trains with that move and fights with it almost all the time), bite, discharge(not fully mastered), quick attack, thunder fang, crunch, growl
why he wants to join: to get revenge on that salamance, and to concoure his fears.
other: more lone wolf than camarah.

Last edited:
Pokemon: Growlithe

Nickname: Tai

Background: Tai has always been one to be in the background, and he’s not much of a fighter, either. But, he always loved to see rescue teams go out and help others, hoping that someday, he could do the same, if he were brave enough.

Moveset:
Roar
Helping Hand
Flamethrower
Flame Wheel
Crunch
Double Team
Headbutt (Move Tutor attack)
Swift (Move Tutor attack)
Odor Sleuth
Agility
(If you don’t like some of them, I can change it)

Why You Want To Join The Rescue Team: He wants to be able to find his inner courage and help others.

Other: Chimera wolf?

As i join the guild i get a yellow bow, 4 oran berrys, and 500 poke.
I go outside and hide to look at my charm that aura gave to me.
Going in before dark my mined is filled with thoughts about aura.
As night draws near i hear a voice like aura, thinking its my mind, I go to sleep.

Erm what are you doing?

1) This is the sign up thread

2) We don't RP in first person

3) Your not allowed to just change time like that

2 things: first of all, there is a start-up thread,
secondly, you are supposed to write in third person

Pokemon: Shandera
Nickname: Ignatius

Background:
In his previous life, he was a rambunctious Treecko. One who always was up for an adventure, and had a curiosity that knew no bounds, even as he grew older. But this ended up becoming his doom. Once had drown into adulthood, he set off to explore an active volcano, home to a herd of Houndoom, completely ignoring the warnings of his peers. He didn't last long, and he was quickly greeted by an untimely, flaming demise.

He then awoke, days later, in his present state, a Shandera. He was dazed, but the realization quickly overtook him. He had been killed by those Houndoom, but he had been reborn, as a ghost.

He tried going back home. No one recognized him, and most people were downright scared of him. So he changed his identity, for no one would know who he was, now that he had passed the gates of Death. Furthermore, him turning into a ghost seemed to have changed him. He was no longer headstrong and reckless. He was calm and intelligent, and he didn't make rash decisions like he did in his life.

Moveset: Purgatory, Toxic, Telekinesis, Sunny Day, SolarBeam, Hyper Beam, Shadow Ball, and Psychic.

Why You Want To Join The Rescue Team:
To forge a new life for himself.

Other: -insert comment about chimeras and wolves here-

can sparks learn moves from the fifth gen an items from every gen (not like potions or pokeballs or anything a trainer can only use)?
also can he be spical by being the only shinx that has the abilty TeraVoltage (from zerocom)
and learns Blaze Judgement from a vininti?
and learn wild charge (learns it through level up)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom