• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Private Summer Academy: Phoenix (Sign-Up)

Status
Not open for further replies.
GoldenrodGirl: I'm going to have to agree with Zephy on that one. Plus the fact that your character managed to beat every single gym leader "without even trying" comes off as godmoddish. If you fix those two things up, you'll be accepted.

Last edited:
I don't get what you mean by putting spaces between every single sentence.I've put a space between each paragraph,what do you want me to do!?

Right now,you talk like this.See?

You should betalking like this. Understand now? :)

I don't mean to be a pest, but I need to know if my sign-up has been approved before the start-up is posted.

GoldenrodGirl: You still have the "with great ease" part in there, but as long as you can keep it in check in your RPing, you're accepted.

PlatinumDude: Right now, I'm waiting on one more person to post his sign up. If he doesn't show, you can have his spot. Otherwise, the sign-ups are closed to anyone who didn't reserve their spot earlier.

PlatinumDude: Right now, I'm waiting on one more person to post his sign up. If he doesn't show, you can have his spot. Otherwise, the sign-ups are closed to anyone who didn't reserve their spot earlier.

Thanks. If I don't get the spot, I'm okay with it, like I said.

Alright, everyone. I was hoping to start today, so if you're up for it, post here and I'll get the start-up going once we have enough people online.

Bloody hell good luck mate I've gotta go now it's 23:19 GMT :|

Yeah, so can I. Today was a long day. Plus we're still waiting on one more sign-up, so I'm just going to start it tomorrow.

It'd benefit me if we started tommorow (OR today, seen as it's after midnight here XD)

It's only 8 PM here, and tomorrow is Saturday and I don't have any plans, so tomorrow should work fine for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom