• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Radio on Twitter

Well if Iwane's blog is to be believed they'll be coming back.
He also mentioned the Dragonspiral Tower, and I doubt they're going to leave Eastern Unova for that. He was being very vague; he may have been referencing the animated trailer.

He wasn't referencing anything, he was just giving a generic "wait and see" reply. Haven't you guys been told this enough times by now?

He is supposed to have seen them in Unova, and he has definitely heard about them from Jessie, James and Zager if he cares at all about what they've been doing.
I have no clue whom he could mean, but I just can't see him referring to the twerps as "those damn guys". Wouldn't he rather call them just brats?

True. Technically Ash and his friends have countered his schemes before, but not to the point I think he'd see them as "THOSE BLASTED TWERPS, THEY DRIVE ME TO DRINK!" like this twitter is implying.

And the only meeting with Ash was erased by Mewtwo.

New tweet, but nothing new has been said, sadly.

"Good morning, everyone. I expect that also today your good results will even raise. Our goal is to establish Team Rocket's Empire together!"

You're such a sadist to us, Sakaki.

Things just got very interesting.

https://twitter.com/pokemon_radio/status/211354230475325440

What! The Team Rocket Sinnoh branch....

Um... what? Is something going on there? Is this where Yamato and Kosanji have been? Does this relate to B2W2?

I'm really baffled at what's going on.

Edit: https://twitter.com/pokemon_radio/status/211361865027174400

Gang members. Worrying is useless. You've done me well with the public relations work you have been doing until now. Now go away for a while.

Um... o_O

Last edited:
Does this relate to B2W2?
I don't see how it can. But didn't the last DP episode establish that Giovanni was grateful to the trio for supposedly getting rid of Team Galactic? That implies that he had his eyes set on Sinnoh. Presumably, the same thing happened in Hoenn, especially since Bashou and Buson were shown to have captured Rayquaza.

It's actually worrying how the show has never addressed what Team Rocket do in the regions that Ash has already been to.

No. Musashi just said they sent a letter to him saying that they defeated Ginga and J. Then we cut to Sakaki who's looking at the Trio's files. And there's something about how they'll be perfect for some new mission.

But the second tweet just confuses things even more. Don't worry and go away for awhile? Reminds me what he said to the TRio after the Plasma episodes were supposed to air...

When Sakaki says not to worry is when I worry the most!

I would die of laughter if that Sinnoh tweet means we go back to Sinnoh in B2W2. I seriously doubt it, and I don't want any proper discussion to come out of it, but yeah just putting it out there. So, what's the point of all this again?

I would die of laughter if that Sinnoh tweet means we go back to Sinnoh in B2W2. I seriously doubt it, and I don't want any proper discussion to come out of it, but yeah just putting it out there. So, what's the point of all this again?

Yeah, I am also starting to think that (though some evidence of should have given by now). I mean, Dawn and Cynthia are returning. Why are the characters chosen to return both from Sinnoh? And this new tweet... Very intriguing.

Yeah, I am also starting to think that (though some evidence of should have given by now). I mean, Dawn and Cynthia are returning. Why are the characters chosen to return both from Sinnoh? And this new tweet... Very intriguing.
Dawn returning is simply like misty and may afterwards, just to cameo after their time was up. Cynthia due to B2W2 is obviously gonna pop up, when its her tournament after all. Nothing suspicious, and as I said, I'm not gonna put much into it.

Things just got very interesting.

https://twitter.com/pokemon_radio/status/211354230475325440

What! The Team Rocket Sinnoh branch....

Um... what? Is something going on there? Is this where Yamato and Kosanji have been? Does this relate to B2W2?

I'm really baffled at what's going on.
Wow... I wonder if this has any connection with earlier "those damn guys" tweet...

Gang members. Worrying is useless. You've done me well with the public relations work you have been doing until now. Now go away for a while.

Um... o_O

It should be "I'll go away for a while". This is also why Persian goes on crying in the next tweets. So you're leaving us again, Sakaki? Don't go! T__T

Last edited:
Man, this is getting a bit too over-the-top...I was just hoping for a Team Rocket talk-show, maybe a Professor Seger love-corner segment, not all this drama stuff. :/

Man, this is getting a bit too over-the-top...I was just hoping for a Team Rocket talk-show
We're going to get that. Nothing happened to these plans. Idk why it would make you think like this.

maybe a Professor Seger love-corner segment,
Ummm... NO. Just... NO.

not all this drama stuff. :/
But it keeps the things interesting! Do you want him to tweet the same thing every single day? ^^;

It should be "I'll go away for a while". This is also why Persian goes on crying in the next tweets. So you're leaving us again, Sakaki? Don't go! T__T

Ohhh, so that's why Persian was so upset when I woke up and checked Twitter. ;_;

Maybe while he's off (In Shinou?) some one else will tweet at us.

JessieRocketka, when I spoke to "pub", I meant some publicity for the Rocket Radio.^_^ There are sometimes publicity after pokémon episodes, it replaces "Oak's lecture".
About the news tweets, may be Yamato and Kosaburo will appear in the best wishes 2??O_O
If the olds pokémon, trainers and over caracters come back in this new serie, that's will be possible. I hope to see the reaction of Musashi and Kojiro if they meet again Yamato and Kosanji.xD

New tweet! But this time, on Masafumi Mima's twitter account!

"Team Rocket's Radio! While assembling everyone's opinion, the work is in progress and it's getting close to realization! Since the idea... a year and half has passed? If you don't give up, a wish comes true? Check 'Pokemon Radio: Team Rocket's Secret Empire' for details! Huh? Sakaki-sama departed? There's only Persian left? Is everything alright?"

I feel... moved somehow. Excuse me *cries* T___T

Ohhh, so that's why Persian was so upset when I woke up and checked Twitter. ;_;

Maybe while he's off (In Shinou?) some one else will tweet at us.
Maybe Musashi, Kojiro and Nyasu? :D

JessieRocketka, when I spoke to "pub", I meant some publicity for the Rocket Radio.^_^ There are sometimes publicity after pokémon episodes, it replaces "Oak's lecture".
Oh ok, I get it.

New tweet! But this time, on Masafumi Mima's twitter account!

"Team Rocket's Radio! While assembling everyone's opinion, the work is in progress and it's getting close to realization! Since the idea... a year and half has passed? If you don't give up, a wish comes true? Check 'Pokemon Radio: Team Rocket's Secret Empire' for details! Huh? Sakaki-sama departed? There's only Persian left? Is everything alright?"

Man they're just getting me more and more pumped for whatever they have planned. Hope this ties into the anime directly.

Two new tweets from Sakaki's secretary!

"Perun~yan, peru..." Secretary: "Persian, You don’t need to worry. Since it’s Sakaki-sama, he’s gonna be alright. Even if so, naturally… Well, it’s in his nature that he can’t entrust things to others, but…"

Secretary: "Huh? Radio’s proposal? Again, that Nyasu group?… But they have become a little more decent. But what the heck are they trying to do with the radio..."

OMFG, THEY'RE GETTING THERE <3333

Even if so, naturally… Well, it’s in his nature that he can’t entrust things to others, but…"

Ooo. Nice to see a comment on Sakaki's personality. Also, it's nice to see his secretary again.

Again, that Nyasu group?

Why Nyasu-tachi?

But the have become a little more decent.

So are we finally getting confirmation she knows their letter was bullshit and that they sucked at their job before BW?

But what the heck are they trying to do with the radio...

Oh Lord. What are those three up to now? XD

Things are really getting exciting now! :-D

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom