• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Start Ups Pokemon RBY RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
When the smoke cleared, Miller found the Captain already on the ground. Staring into her pleading eyes, he could sense fear, but he knew that he must do this. After all, he wasn't gonna kill her. He took a long swing, and hit her right in the collarbone. That impact, as Miller expected, wasn't enough to kill her, yet it immediately knocked her out.

"Captain neutralised," Said the Rocket over the radio, "Gonna hide in her quarters and deliver a speech when I can, I don't think Randell is capable of it. What's the status of the loading bay situation?"

Miller took all the pokeballs the captain owned, and stuffed them into a free pocket. He dragged the captain into her own quarters, with his pokemon following, and barricaded the door behind him in addition to locking it. He took out some rope and bound the captain to one of her chairs, after searching some more for items she could use to escape and pocketing them.

"Alright guys, you did a good jo-" Miller spoke to his Mons, but was interrupted by a glow, coming from his Cyndaquil. His little fiery hedgehog anteater thing was evolving!

OOC:
@Ladies and Gentlemen, you would know what the captain had in her pockets, just post what it was or something, Miller might end up using it later.

"Got that under control, Miller." Grace radioed to the agent, then turned to Kay. "I have some Pokémon to let loose, you should go prepare the lifeboats for us Rockets." With that, she released her Rampardos and Tyrantrum.

"I see you Rockets are after something...petty thieves with a lust for rare gems and objets d' power?"

"Audino?"
"Free?"
"Nidorino?"
"Neiggghh?"

Beryl had followed the Rocket who'd went after the Mega Stones, and decided to reveal themselves when they felt it was appropriate.

"Psyshock, Poison Jab, Horn Drill and Sleep Powder in that order, please..let's halt this madness now."

Miller watched in awe as his Pokemon evolved into a Quilava. Now the pokemon was big enough to wrap around his neck, and able to walk on two feet even better than before.
Miller petted his pokemon, "Good job!"
"Quilava!" exclaimed Cindy, glad to have pleased her owner.

A few seconds later, the ship started lurching forward, it seems that it was finally about to start sinking. With that, the agent found the microphone and pressed a button, he could hear a bit of a squeaking noise outside the door as the microphone turned on.

"Attention everybody! Attention! This is your captain speaking! Just kidding! We, Team Rocket, have taken over the ship and tied up your captain while you were partying or doing whatever the crap you were doing. Don't fret, the captain is mostly intact, and will remain intact if , that one grunt pretending to be Surge's son also stays intact. Also, as you may have noticed, the ship is lurching over, and I am sorry to tell you that it will begin sinking soon. But even in this situation, there is no need to panic. If you go up onto the deck, you will most likely find life boats guarded by more of us. In order to access a life boat, you must first comply with our rules. If you hand over your pokemon nicely, we will allow both you and your Pokemon to leave. If you resist, I'm sure we will find some other option for you, and the captain. I mean you, Lt. Surge." The agent paused to laugh his best evil cackle into the microphone, followed by the sound of a gun cocking, "Have a nice day. And remember, All Pokemon exist for the glory of Team Rocket!"

Miller was done with his speech, wanting to see the crew's reaction to being taken over. He looked around the office for the Mega stones. It didn't take long, for a box was full of them. Miller began rummaging through the box, before he heard a loud thump. He checked the door, and realised that it was still intact.

"I believe you are trying to knock down the door, well it didn't work. There is a reason for that, it's called steel, the material that can resist jet fuel. The door is made of it"

Last edited:
"You mind getting an Aerodactylite for me, Miller?" Grace asked over the radio, having both her Pokemon used Head Smash to demolish the loading bay. After that, she had the Tyrantrum use Dragon Tail, while her Rampardos used Rock Slide.

"Don't worry," Said the agent over his communicator, "I'll get the whole stash." Before taking the box and putting it in a spare Pokeball.

"Not going to slide, lover boy."

Beryl & team had found the door to the cabin locked...they quietly made their move.

"Heartbreaker, send Sleep Powder under the door crack at an angle where it'll hit that guy in the nose and mouth and his Quilava too...Baragon, pick the lock with your horn."

"Audino!" Cherub's eyes glowed blue all the sudden, and she picked the lock quicker than Baragon ever could!

Cherub learned Psychic!

"Awesome Cherub~...Red Comet, be ready to save the captain..."

Luckily the door was still barricaded by various chairs that Miller put down earlier, so the door still wouldn't open and the powder didn't get far. Silently gesturing to his dratini, he made sure it held the door closed in addition to the random chairs and cabinets. All of a sudden another idea popped into his head.

"Ice beam," announced the Rocket, Before his dratini reinforced the whole door with ice, making sure that the barricades and all openings were properly encased and unable to be moved, a bit of fire would unlock everything later.

"Well,if you're going to chain up and freeze the door, there's only one option...Baragon and Red Comet, use our new combo...Flame-Ice Puck Bomb Barrage!"

The explosive disks hit and blew apart the wall of ice, bent in and folded the door, warped the chains and surrounded Dratini with Fiorean-style Ice Poké Assists...

Now, let's see if this Pokémon I got in that trade with Black Belt Krush for that Machoke I caught outside of Vermillion will obey me...Buena Girl, come on out and use High Jump Kick on those chains!

"Hawwwwwlucha!"

Buena Girl makes her debut! Buena Girl Used High Jump Kick! It's super effective! The chains burst!

"Red Comet, get the captain!, Heartbreaker, use Sleep Powder on the rocket and his Pokémon! Baragon, sniff out where the Mega Stones are, then use Thief to take them! Cherub, let's do what we've been planning...Mega Evolution, go!"

OOC: I have a feeling you are overdoing it a tiny bit, but eh, whatever.
"Not so fast!" Interrupted Miller, pointing a pistol he found, a good ol' 'Murican Colt 1911, at the captain's head, "Do not move a ****ing inch, or she ****ing gets shot! Don't try any funny business, and return all your pokemon, cause I'm done playin' games. Oh and just in case you think I'm bluffing," he shot the gun once near Beryl's feet, "It's loaded."

Last edited:
OOC: I have a feeling you are overdoing it a tiny bit, but eh, whatever.
OOC: Blissey, you totally are. You can have your character solve problems, but do it in ways that make sense. Not having your Pokemon pick locks with their horns.

Beryl waved down her team when she saw the forbidden item enter Miller's Hand...but a blue glow from Cherub's Mega Evolved state signified that the Mega Audino had already executed her order in a voice that only it could hear...

"A gun? That's the desperation of a madman and that you have broken a Team Rocket Code of Conduct rule, severed your ties with your boss and comrades, and therefore have been kicked out of your only source of easy income...It doesn't matter anyway:Mega Cherub heard the gun rattling around and took action...it's jammed hard now, and it'll explode in your hand, which will only stun the captain thanks to her Reflector pendant and uniform, but will severely hurt if not kill you if you decide pull the trigger. Having a Audino is so fun....so, do you feel lucky, punk?"

"Audino?"

OO:OOC: I moved on from that. I tried something else.

OOC: Blissey, I am sorry, but I have no idea what you just said. Also, since when has your Audino mega-evolved? The stones were inside a pokeball in Miller's pocket the whole time. If you read my posts completely, you would have known that Miller never put down chains on the door, just barricaded it with chairs. Code of conduct? Reflector pendant? You should really stop making things up. Overall, I think you should really think about your posts before you post them.

Last edited:
OOC:Sorry everybody, I was posting drunk last night. Please disregard any posts involving the current crisis, and continue onward.

Beryl has decided to have Heartbreaker fly them off of the S.S. Anne after that Team Rocket guy showed up and saved her life(as to avoid court), picking up a Thunder Badge some soldier guy dropped just before she got airborne...

As Miller's announcement played over the intercom, Leo raced through the ship. It was indeed technically sinking. But there was one problem: It was also in dock. So it would only sink about ten feet, tops. So he decided to go after any Rockets he could find. He eventually found his way to the loading bay. So had Brock.

"Hey there gorgeous. What's a pretty girl like you doing in a half-destroyed cargo hold like this?" Brock asked, leaning against the wall.

"Hold it! You're with Team Rocket! Go, Mr. Fish! Use Splash!" Mr. Fish began to flop around uselessly.

-----

Meanwhile, back in the ballroom, Surge gritted his teeth, as he listened to the PA. So his wife was in danger.

"Clarence, I-" Oak said, but Surge just batted the Pokemon professor's hand away. He was calm, eerily so, as he headed for the mic. It had a PA button on it. Over the intercom, Surge's voice could be heard.

"Agent Miller." Surge said, "I'm coming to find you. If you harm a single hair on my wife's head, your friend dies. I hope I make myself clear." Then he dropped the mic, which Oak hurried to pick up.

-----

Mina would eventually wander into a hall with a pair of familiar-looking Rockets. Jesse was holding a ladder, while James was unscrewing crystals from a crystal chandelier.

"Attention, all passengers. The ship is sinking, but probably not very far. But there are terrorists on the ship. Please evacuate via the nearest exit while the police sort this mess out."

"Terrorists? Jesse, maybe we should-"
"They're talking about us! Now don't stop screwing, we have to finish before someone-Augh!" Jesse gasped when she saw Mina. She was startled enough that she lost hold of the ladder, sending James falling to the floor. He hit his head and was knocked out. The villain was getting blood on the floor.
"James? James!" Jesse said, running over to him. She turned to Mina. "Don't just stand there! Call an ambulance! He hit his head!"

"Aerodactyl, I think you know what to do. Rock Slide." Grace commanded, as the prehistoric Pokemon sent an avalanche of boulders raining down upon Leo and Brock.

Leo cursed as he scrbled out of the way, inhibited by the fact that the bay was rapidly taking on water. Mr. Fish easily got out of the way. She was in her element now.

"My love, don't spurn my advances!" Brock said to Grace. His foot was caught under a large rock. "I'll join Team Rocket! We can get hitched!"

"Brock, you can't marry someone you just met!" Leo yelled. He was nervous. This floor was flooding, and if they kept fighting, they'd both drown. Still, he had to stop this woman from hurting anyone else.

"I may not be able to beat you, but I can keep you here while the police show up!" Leo said, sending out his Zubat. "Supersonic, on Aerodactyl! Mr. Fish, use Splash!" The Zubat screeched, sending a beam of sound direct at Aerodacty. Meanwhile, Mr. Fish swam around the flooding loading bay.

"Aerodactyl - Thunder Fang on the Zubat." The girl called, voice remaining emotionless. Quickly, the ancient Pokemon had avoided the supersonic waves, before rushing forth with sparking teeth.

Kay left the loading just as the hull started to fill with water. If all was going to go according to plan, the water would throw the ship off-balance and cause it to sway from side to side until it capsized. He and the other Rockets had some time before this happened, but Kay could already feel the effect it was having on the ship as he made his way to the upper deck. He could only hope that Grace would escape in time.

Somewhere nearby, he could make out the sounds of battle. He wasn't exactly sure what happened, but clearly Team Rocket's presence was no longer a secret.

Soon, he would reach the life boats and would be able to sabotage them. Not everyone could survive.

"You hit a kid and you call yourself a Gym Leader?" Randell muttered under his breath. He brushed the dust off his expensive tailcoat and slicked his hair backwards. His small body is still aching a bit due to the attack from Lieutenant Surge earlier, but he kept his composure calm.

"Attention, everyone!" Randell said as loud as he can. "This ship will sink. Soon. I'm just doing my job, so please don't resent me. If you're looking for someone to blame, blame yourself for your inability to see the noble goal of Team Rocket."

"Noble goal? You must be joking!" A random passenger in the room exclaimed.

"This world is sick! Can't you see? Global Warming, incurable diseases, virus, poverty, murders, et cetera et cetera. Team Rocket is the cure to this world's sickness! If we rule this world, I can assure you there will be no more suffering," Randell then turned towards the door, his head held high and proud. "Farewell. I doubt we'll meet again."

Once outside, he turned to his Pokémon, grinning widely. "Did i sounded evil enough? Boy I pulled that one out eh? Hahaha!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom