• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokémon Sun & Moon Postgame Mafia - Endgame: Sunset - 6/6/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys!
I've newly joined as a request of @SoaringLooker, @DarthWolf13 and @CheffOfGames. Even thou I was not able to post before, I am now and finally sign in to the game.
Thanks for the heartfelt welcome even before I could participate @Elementar and @Lone_Garurumon :p

Welcome!

If you're from Australia, I apologize about the death ray incident. And the selling of weapons to emus in an attempt to stage a coup. And erasing four islands, along with some very advanced cultures, from history through abuse of a time machine. And the plague of zombie rabbits. And convincing that guy to use loophole abuse to declare his part of Australia a sovereign nation. And those five minutes next week when Australia will have not ever existed.

One of these days, I'll get the Sublimation Cannon calibrated correctly and will properly disintegrate the continent :D

Thanks, I will surely enjoy myself ... >:) When I have questions I will try to ask them IRL so the forums won't get clogged but thanks for the offer.
You're welcome. Just keep in mind that some things should still not be discussed IRL as per the rules of the game but I guess Dylan would brief you over that.
Don't listen to him, Zexy is scum. He'll just try to mislead you. I, on the other hand, am completely trustworthy since I don't play mafia games anymore. :D
Don't listen to him. He'll just try to mislead you. He does still play mafia games from time to time and his retirement never is real :D

... and the one above is Ereshkigal. She may look scary but don't worry, since you're not Australian you're OK :p

Welcome!

If you're from Australia, I apologize about the death ray incident. And the selling of weapons to emus in an attempt to stage a coup. And erasing four islands, along with some very advanced cultures, from history through abuse of a time machine. And the plague of zombie rabbits. And convincing that guy to use loophole abuse to declare his part of Australia a sovereign nation. And those five minutes next week when Australia will have not ever existed.

One of these days, I'll get the Sublimation Cannon calibrated correctly and will properly disintegrate the continent :D
Don't worry about me, I'm almost from the other side of the world (netherlands):D

Thanks, I will surely enjoy myself ... >:) When I have questions I will try to ask them IRL so the forums won't get clogged but thanks for the offer.
Discussion of ongoing games with us should be avoided irl and only talked about in a private conversation here or on discord, both with the host included. General questions can be asked to us. @Zexy is a well experienced player and host alike so feel free to ask him questions, he's a great guy and can really help you with this.

If you're from Australia, I apologize about the death ray incident.
He is an IRL friend aka he is also Dutch. With @Max1996 included as a regular players the Dutchies are taking over!

I will see and learn from experience who to trust...:sneaky:
As I told you, people dubbed me Kingmaker and Betrayer so I guess that I can't be trusted:p

Don't worry about me, I'm almost from the other side of the world (netherlands):D

He is an IRL friend aka he is also Dutch. With @Max1996 included as a regular players the Dutchies are taking over!

Ah, nice!

Netherlands, Netherlands... Something about them...

Oh, right. Part of that region in the world where I'll get a couple million Valkeries after my head if I step foot there. I swear, Freyja has no sense of humor...

Discussion of ongoing games with us should be avoided irl and only talked about in a private conversation here or on discord, both with the host included.
Technically incorrect. You can do it but it is equal to OC and should inform us of all major developments as soon as possible.

As you already might have figured out @Strike2610 is a friend of our Dutch trio (make it four now I guess).
So... the Dutch Quartet?
Don't listen to him, Zexy is scum. He'll just try to mislead you. I, on the other hand, am completely trustworthy since I don't play mafia games anymore. :D
Yeah sure... I agree with the fact that Zexy is scum but you being trustworthy just because you don't play mafia games anymore is just a bit Farfetch'd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom