• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokémon XY&Z Anime Mafia ~ Endgame (Until the day we meet again...) ~ TOWN AND JESTER WIN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Day 5 ~ Time to Leave
Day 5 ~ Time to Leave

Lysandre’s fall was the biggest shock to Ash out of this whole event. Sure, the continuous supply of plants being created by that formerly cute little green Squishy was unprecedented, but seeing Lysandre’s confident and broken life descend from existence was enough to actually upset him. Alain was finally up now though, and he had freed the rest of Ash’s Pokémon.

“I’m sorry, Ash. I don’t know what happened to me. I was a disgrace.”

“It’s okay, Alain. I’m glad you’re okay now.” Alain’s lip curled to form a forced half smile, and they stayed silent as they watched the two Zygarde collide on the ground below them.

A harsh wind blew through the area, and it was whipping them from all directions. They stumbled to the wall and rested their palms on its surface in order to balance. Ash tried to open his eyes, but the air was too violent on the eyes. The building shook, and he stumbled forward to see what was causing the force. The wind stopped at the same time the building stopped trembling, and more shocks withered Ash’s heart. Lysandre was back, and he had a shiny Mega Gyarados with him.

“You thought I gave up! It’s called intellect, a gift you are unfortunate not to have!” He thrust his arm forwards and a large jet of black was shot from Gyarados’ mouth, aimed at Ash’s chest. Ash braced for the pain that would come, but it was his Greninja that took the blow. It held its shuriken in front of himself, and was trying to push the blast away. Ash could feel the pain he was going through, and collapsed to one knee. He shouted to keep them both motivated, but motivation wasn’t enough to stop the inevitable. Ash-Greninja was overwhelmed, and it was overcome with the strength of its opponent. The black explosion signaled its defeat, and its body was tossed across the ledge near the edge. Water dispersed around its body, and his motionless body laid in pain and unconsciousness.

Max1996 was killed. They were…

Hello Max1996. You are Ash-Greninja

ash_greninja_by_ac_solanis-d99srr1.png

You are the popular Pokémon form that was unlocked by Ash Ketchum in the XY&Z anime season. When in this form, your speed and attack power is increased, similar to mega evolution. This is called the ‘Bond Phenomenon.’

When in this form, you share your pain with Ash and are connected. You are also a ninja, and can see things such as the location of Chespie inside of the megalith. Because of this, you are the Kalos Heroes’ Lover Cop. Each night, you can investigate a player to see who they are aligned with. You can do this by replying to this PM with See: [Player]. Additionally, you have a chat with Ash Ketchum, where you can talk at any time to discuss tactics. However, if one of you happens to die, both of you will die. It is confirmed that your partner is a part of the Kalos Heroes.

You are aligned with the Kalos Heroes, and win when you have eliminated all of Team Flare.

Max1996 was killed. They were a Lover Cop and was aligned with the Kalos Heroes.

Ash felt the immense struggle his partner had to go through. He viciously twisted and stood still. He hung there for a few seconds, before he too, lost consciousness. His eyes rolled backwards and he collapsed. Both were taken out with one blast.

HumanDawn shared the kill. They were…

Hello HumanDawn. You are Ash Ketchum.

L_PokemonXY_S17_Gen.jpg

You are the long-running protagonist of the anime. You began in Kanto as a rookie trainer, but have eventually grown into a mature young battler that made the Top 2 in the Kalos region. However, all of your progress will probably be forgotten in Alola…

In the XY&Z series, you caught a Froakie and evolved it into a Greninja. You eventually perfected a new form you found, called Ash-Greninja. This form allows Greninja to take your appearance, and you both feel each other’s pain and see through their eyes. Because of this, you are the Kalos Heroes’ Lover. You will have a chat with Ash-Greninja, where you can talk at any time and discuss tactics. However, if one of you happens to die, both of you will die. It is confirmed that your partner is a part of the Kalos Heroes.

You are aligned with the Kalos Heroes, and win when you have eliminated all of Team Flare.

HumanDawn shared Max1996’s death. They were a Lover and was aligned with the Kalos Heroes.

Alain stood there, in more disbelief than ever. What was he meant to tell Serena, Clemont and Bonnie. There were so many people that looked up to Ash, and he was gone. He switched his face to hide his anxiety, and stared mercilessly into Lysandre’s eyes.

“Team Flare… will pay for what they’ve done. To this world, and its people!”

It is now Day 5. The phase will end in 48 hours at 3:00pm on Sunday the 4th of December GMT+10 unless a Hyper-Majority is reached. With 10 players left, this will be achieved with 7 votes.

So that's why Human never claimed... Then that really leaves Olive as restless spirit if TheCapsFan isn't making up his ability/results. And that being the case, he's like 99.9% got to be town.

@jackatlasred
Did you use your doctor ability? And if not, why?

@Seth Rollins
Who did you watch, and did you receive any results?

lOL SCREW YOU SERENA I ALWAYS LOVED GRENINJA OVER YOU
Keroheroshipping confirmed.

So the remaining players that aren't completely cleared are...

Pikochu - likely Serena/Beloved Princess
Seth Rollins - Watcher
TheCapsFan - likely Sycamore/Scientist
FinalArcadia - likely Steven Stone/Seraph Knight

Vote: Seth Rollins
@Seth Rollins Did you get a watch result tonight?

Oh wait, Caps could be a mafia rolecop variant pretending to be Sycamore, so I guess Caps is still under suspicion.

Alright something is fishy here

Last night, Klavier Gavin was targetted by Max1996, jackatlasred, Ghostly, Elieson, Zexy, Lone_Garurumon, MatrixChap and Space

The ones left here are Ghostly, Matrix and jack.

I need updated thoughts about jack now.

Question for:

@Ghostly you're an inventor right? Who did you give something to last night?

@MatrixChap why was the doc NOT on the cop?

Did you use your doctor ability? And if not, why?
Well I didn't use it cause I didn't want to target anything the cop would. Plus I think it'll have more use later. Also I wouldn't of protected the cop anyways.

As for the role I used it was telling the other person I'm town. I still have my block everything role.

Question for:

Should I really disclose that just in case it puts that person in danger? My invention came in handy last time (in Gavin's hands Night 2) and I don't even know if the person who has it can use it right away or not. If they can then I'd be fine saying who.

And since Seth has shown who all visited Gavin that one night, why was jack's name there?

And so our greatest hope is now extinguished.

When I peer into the future I strive to find points of hope, of opportunity. Now though, all I see is darkness, looming like a great storm surging to overtake us all.

Again, I have received a gift from my Patron, though I share it with no enthusiasm on this morning.

6V4x6gk.jpg

The force of Darkness has drawn upon our own division, upon the pettiness of our trivial squabbling, and it appears that our weakness has given it strength. It seems that the Darkness has now been animated with the fall Lysander, and with the fall of he who was fated to save this region, I fear that we may not be able to stand against it now.

To the one known as Xerosic, for I know that you are amongst us, and to those of the Heroes of Kalos who yet remain: We have perhaps two more cycles before the clock strikes zero. Unless we come to unlock the Mystery, unless we come to know each other and our strengths, I do not believe we have the power to stand against the final threat.

I have much more to say today, for the time for caution has passed. On this day I will reveal every secret that has been made known to me that I am permitted to share. All of my musings on all that has transpired will be made known. Perhaps we can - together and in full unity - succeed where I alone have failed.

No good...I watched Ghostly last night to find out nobody targeted her.
Why Ghostly?
Given that the item isn't super useful, I'll just out and say it was me. I can send someone a message privately with it, but they can't respond. I'm asking Elementar if I can use it immediately or not, but honestly I'm not sure what I have to say that I haven't in-thread already.
Well I didn't use it cause I didn't want to target anything the cop would. Plus I think it'll have more use later. Also I wouldn't of protected the cop anyways.
Why wouldn't it have protected the cop? And why wouldn't you want to target anything the cop would? Is it really just a doctor protect on everyone, or is there a roleblocking aspect to it too?
And since Seth has shown who all visited Gavin that one night, why was jack's name there?
That was the phase that jack said he had used his friendly neighbor thing and it got lightning rod'd to Klavier.

------
In regards to @MatrixChap and why he didn't protect Max, I kind of have a theory as to why, but I'd like to hear his reasoning for it. But if he was scum, how did Klavier survive N2? I'll ask Elementar if my Seraph Knight could have been redirected to the lightning rod, but given that it couldn't be roleblocked, I doubt it. Plus... there's no way just a Seraph Knight is enough protection for town, especially when we had lovers here too that could whittle down our numbers. Unless scum purposely pit two of their team against each other claim-wise (Matrix v. Elieson for protective roles) in the hope that one would be cleared with the other's death, I'm just not seeing scum!Matrix.

The red ones have to be players who died. The two in the green box probably are the lovers, Human and Max. In the blue I'd say are Space and the original WolfOwl. Though I have no clue what the division between the yellow and red squares are... With three scum dead, that's probably 3/5 red dots on the outside, but if there are 5 total, does that mean there are 5 scum total?

Alright something is fishy here

Last night, Klavier Gavin was targetted by Max1996, jackatlasred, Ghostly, Elieson, Zexy, Lone_Garurumon, MatrixChap and Space

The ones left here are Ghostly, Matrix and jack.

I need updated thoughts about jack now.

Question for:

@MatrixChap why was the doc NOT on the cop?
Why was I targetted by dead players?

is it possible Ghostly is the a scum inventor? That would be unlikely. Anyway @FinalArcadia because last night was a game of prediction. I predicted Mafia would be too afraid to target HD because of my watch and Ghostly is one of the towniest roles here and as an inventor she may spill out something useful. So I figured Mafia would target her for being too dangerous but oh well.

I find MatrixChap fishy. Could be a newb mistake which is perfectly understandable. I'm thinking one of the towniest players are scum.

Hasn't jack said he used his ability? Back in Klavier's Lightingrod ? I'll have to read back.

could the answer be the name of a Pokémon?

The answer to that puzzle is intended to help me decode the key that will unlock the second door. I see not why a Pokémon couldn't be the answer. As I said, on that riddle I have made little progress. Though in time, the door will open according to its own will. I just fear that be the time that happens it will no longer be of consequence.

It's up to you guys if you want to policy lynch me tomorrow; however I would not recommend it, because Olive will likely die as well

This would only be the case if innocent blood was spilt at my command, lest I use my powers to cast out incomplete conclusions. I cannot control the targets of your condemnation, but I can control my words. That said, you have been one of the greatest students of my word. No one who is an ally of our true enemy would work so steadfastly to earnestly disseminate the light of truth.

Given that the item isn't super useful, I'll just out and say it was me. I can send someone a message privately with it, but they can't respond. I'm asking Elementar if I can use it immediately or not, but honestly I'm not sure what I have to say that I haven't in-thread already.

Use not this power yet. There is one amongst you who is fated to provide me with a key to unlocking the Mystery in our hour of need. Perhaps this power was intended to allow you to safely convey it me, free of the watchful eye of our ultimate foe.

So judging from the pic does that mean two mafia are left?

VOTE: Seth Rollins.

FinalArcadia said:
Given that the item isn't super useful,
Sobs

That was the phase that jack said he had used his friendly neighbor thing and it got lightning rod'd to Klavier.
Oh duh thanks. :p

I think MatrixChap is telling the truth about his ability. I did doubt it before, but it makes sense for Bonnie now that I know more about her character and I can't see him lying about how it was used before. I'd say he's definitely town at this point. Wolf has been checked, she's town. Gavin has to be town (was she checked too? sorry I've been super forgetful lately). FA I'm confident in being town, although I can't place a character with her ability. Either way I wouldn't have given her the invention if I wasn't positive you better be town or so help me. Pikochu being beloved princess fits Serena and we know she's got to be in the game. Good luck with your finals btw Piko. TheCapsFan has been diligently listening to Olive (gotta be Olympia) and his wisdom, also great at translating it for us folks who have trouble understanding it (case in point; yours truly) so I just can't see him being mafia. That one isn't as set in stone but I just don't see it.

VOTE: jackatlasred

I thought referring to the doc part of his role as blocking was a simple mistake, but now he's acting as though it is a blocking role. He's contradicting himself a lot. And human originally said it would fit bonnie, but then that would make Matrixchap's role unfitting for Bonnie. I feel like the scum is between them currently and jack is striking me more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom