• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Post your current Ctrl+V (v2)

662273896069988362.png

529308672883687434.png

507433463272701962.png

[5:03 PM]
not canon
662273896069988362.png

529308672883687434.png

507433463272701962.png

[5:03 PM]
never happened

I have no idea how that even wound up on my ctrl+v

• Corollary: If a forum or subforum is intended for intelligent discussion, as it grows larger, the ratio of posts which actually constitute intelligent discussion approaches 0, and the ratio of posts written for the express purpose of making oneself feel superior and/or participating in snobbery pissing contests approaches 1.
  • Corollary to the Corollary: Achieving intelligent discussion is sorta a Zen thing - the best way to achieve it is not to try too hard.

I would not want to work for a professional sports league because I want to be an animator when I am an adult, and I’m not interested in pursuing things that have to do with sports. Also, being a referee seems hard, and I wouldn’t want to be on TV.

• Technology Nooblet Phenomenon:
    • In a popular forum, there will always be at least one new user who will start out thinking that the forum administrators designed the forum software it uses and will request bug fixes and offer suggestions. They may also confuse anyone with moderator or comparable status with an admin.
    • The Fix It Corollary: If the forum is about software or consumer electronics, there will always be at least one new user who thinks the forum administrators designed the software or device and should therefore be contacted in case of bugs or feature requests. This applies whether or not there is a forum section dedicated to such, an official bug report form and whether or not the forum is in any way associated with the company involved.

Back
Top Bottom