• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preordering the Japan games

Status
Not open for further replies.
"We have received your order and are processing with your credit card authorization. This will usually take less than 24 hours on working days."

After this, they'll prepare your order and ship it out.

So does this mean with 1-3 day shipping that I could get this by Friday or Saturday? o.o

if we're lucky, maybe so

Edit: mine just switched to Preparing Order, wow maybe it'll ship tomorrow, maybe i'll get it on Saturday if im really lucky, they will ship it tonight when im asleep.

Edit if we get a game leak from Serebii tomorrow, it is gonna suck waiting

Last edited:
Order status has changed to "Order Taken". Probably because I already paid.

Some people have already hit Preparing Order status o_O

As Joe would say, "It's begun once more."

Awww mine just changed to Preparing Order. Screw my schoolwork, today is all about Pokemon.

It'll ship between now and the 20th. You have plenty of time.

Yay mine is also on order received!!! Now the awful 5-10 day wait /.\

Yes! Mine has changed to preparing order as well. Now concentrating at work will get that much harder.

What mines only at Order Received what's going on here they said it will ship on or before the 20th same as you guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom