• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Professor Layton Mafia: Endgame - Mafia Victory!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not that good of a strategy, just stating it for future reference, as you are outed scum in this game.
By the way "jack is not a scumbuddy" directly implies that you are scum. And scum want to make their scumbuddies look town and town look like their scumbuddies. This does the opposite. Thanks for telling us jack is your buddy :)

this slip

Well I didn't want to have to share it though, it was supposed to be my trap card to get elieson dead.
Considering piko was subbed out by wolfowl and wolfowl died as TOWN
Doesn't matter. It still is against the rules and it can still be faked. Proves nothing, shouldn't even prove anything, it's just against the rules.

Yeah. Not a fan at all over how jack literally dissapeared the moment he thought we got him...

are you in layton mafia?

oh right you subbed out

either way, elieson is most likely scum at this point, as I am a town vanilla and he's misdirecting a lynch on me at MILO(edited)

Pikochu-Yesterday at 5:35 PM

Knew it

returnofMCH-Yesterday at 5:35 PM

I know

ugh, why do I always call him a her

Pikochu-Yesterday at 5:35 PM

Something was really fishy about his plan

returnofMCH-Yesterday at 5:36 PM

I know, and now he's claiming cop, and that I'm scum, when as town vanilla, I am anything but

since you got subbed out and yet you died, can I share my role? I didn't even recieve a character though

Pikochu-Yesterday at 5:37 PM

I won't say a thing

returnofMCH-Yesterday at 5:37 PM

You are a Vanilla. Your logic and vote are your only weapons. You are a Puzzler, and win when all the Rogues have been killed

that

is my role PM

Pikochu-Yesterday at 5:38 PM

btw, I suggest starting a huge fight

returnofMCH-Yesterday at 5:38 PM

I will

its MILO after all

this is the chat, now are there any OBJECTIONS that I am scum?
if I get killed for this, yes it's my fault for contacting him in the first place, I kind of forgot it was NOC at the time, then I remembered around halfway as you can see.

@Doctor Floptopus; I feel like what he did isn't right...

Not to mention that the "role PM" is what all Vanilla role PMs probably state, it is taken directly from the vanilla flips we've got all this time :(

oh really now?
I have a screenshot on my computer of my role PM to prove it if I knew HOW to upload it, as I take screenshots of all my role pms for when I clean out my mailbox.

oh really now?
I have a screenshot on my computer of my role PM to prove it if I knew HOW to upload it, as I take screenshots of all my role pms for when I clean out my mailbox.
Doesn't matter. And of course you should not post the screenshot here.
You've already broken several rules...

Doesn't matter. And of course you should not post the screenshot here.
You've already broken several rules...
and I mentioned to flop that I should be banned form participating from all her games as a result
unless I cohost with her
because this also happened in both chaos mafias.

because I DO feel bad for breaking several rules in multiple games of hers, and its reasons like this I WISH I had the discipline to just host and not play like ME and some other hosts here.

Night 5 start

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1KmliLXVkE&list=PL22887F8DF74A9958&index=5

Flora Layton sat alone in the house, reading. Everyone else had gone out, and insisted she stayed at home for her own safety. She took a sip from her cup of tea, unable to taste the deadly atroquinine that had sealed her fate from the moment it touched her lips. 15 minutes later, she collapsed, dead from the lethal nerve toxin.
Dear returnofmastercrazyhand, you are Flora, adoptive daughter to the Professor and general wet flannel.
tumblr_mrfpkdi3QI1s5qknio1_r3_500.png

Profile said:
Flora must have thought a scarf and sunglasses would be enough to disguise her identity. Of course, anybody who knows her should have recognised her in an instant, but for some reason, neither Layton nor Luke saw through her disguise.
You first appear in the Curious Village as the "golden apple", a shy young woman living in the top of a tower as one of two living inhabitants of the village, the rest being clockwork robots. Well, possibly excluding stachenscarfen, that is. His origins are a mystery. In Pandora's Box, you follow Luke and Layton only to get yourself kidnapped and impersonated by Don Paolo. In the Lost Future, you get yourself kidnapped again! Yay!
You're the most useless character in the series. You are a Vanilla. Your logic and vote are your only weapons.
You are a Puzzler, and win when all the Rogues have been killed.
---
Returnofmastercrazyhand was lynched.
It is now night 5. you have 23 hours.​

Who is the Cop and why didn't they claim -_-

Doctor has to save tonight, else we're doomed. Well played, Elie.

@Elementar; if you are the Cop, like I was thinking for a while, you should hard claim it now. Well, you should have claimed it before but anyways.
Because if you are the Cop, the scum are exactly Elieson/Eye Gel (which means you can't help us any more) and the Doctor (who may be me or jack) will have a 1/3 chance of protection instead of a 1/4.

... If you are cop and had hard claimed, Elementar, we would have got Eye Gel for sure at least :(

I'm so sorry. I was asleep and it's hard being in a completely different timezone to everyone else.
I must say Elieson, you did use the fear tactic well, because you knew I wouldn't claim cop. And yes, Zexy and jack are confirmed town. I'm sorry that I didn't do it sooner, but I hope you can understand where I was coming from. I also had a special event that I needed to attend, and that took away most of the early night.
I hope the doctor can save us... :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom