• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Puella Magi Madoka Mafia [ENDGAME] [1.12.13]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Puella Magi Madoka Mafia [Sign-ups closed, accepting subs!]

Role received.

Re: Puella Magi Madoka Mafia [Sign-ups closed, accepting subs!]

Day 1: The Beginning

In the darkness of the night, creatures stirred. These creatures were filled with darkness and despair, the source of all the negative emotions that existed in the world. They hunted in the night, consuming people's souls to hopelessness and fear and driving them to do horrible things. No human could stop them; they were too powerful, born from misery and gaining power from hate and fear.

These creatures were not invincible, however. There was a group who could stop them. The magical girls, or Puella Magi, with their hearts shining and their souls encased in glistening gems, were able to fight off witches with their power, at a very high price - if their soul grew too tainted, they would be consumed by despair and be reborn anew as a witch. Most did not know this, however, and so continued fighting naively not knowing the consequences of the promises they had made with the creature that had taken away their soul and put it inside a jewel.

The small white creature perched on the windowsill, his slight figure nothing but a shadow in the silvery light of the full moon. His reddish, unblinking eyes gleamed in the moonlight, and his catlike mouth remained completely still as he said in a soft voice, "The witches are rising. If you want to stop them, then you'll have no choice but to listen to me. Now make a contract with me, and become a magical girl!"

As the morning sun began to rise, the Puella Magi and their friends gathered together to discuss their next move. But who was a witch, and who was a human? Unfortunately, there was no way to tell.

It is now Day 1.
This phase will end January 3rd at 7:00 PM EST.

Re: Puella Magi Madoka Mafia [Day 1: Beginnings] [1.2.13]

VOTE: Sputnik

Vote: Insanish Danish'

As I was saying, this will be the lynch today.

UNVOTE: Sputnik
VOTE: Master Mew

How completely out of character.

At the risk of breaking RVS and having some legitimate discussion, what sort of OOC slips do you expect to find in RVS?

At the risk of breaking RVS and having some legitimate discussion, what sort of OOC slips do you expect to find in RVS?

What's an RVS?
RVS = Random Voting Stage

OOC = Out of Character

(I suspect you knew the latter, but included for completeness)

Acting differently?

And yeah, I would have asked if I didn't know what OOC was. I need that in the Pokemon Anime forum in debates.

Master Mew, you didn't explain what you were saying before to justify your lynch on Insanish Danish:

Clear contradiction right there. You said absolutely nothing before.

How shall you explain it? Ace Attorney - Pursuit ~ Cornered! Orchestra Chronology (Extended w/ Edgeworth + Apollo) - YouTube

Clear contradiction right there. You said absolutely nothing before.

How shall you explain it? Ace Attorney - Pursuit ~ Cornered! Orchestra Chronology (Extended w/ Edgeworth + Apollo) - YouTube
:XD: Or it could be a joke... is this a serious vote you have on me here? Because if so, I have an OOC case of my own...

Oh look. Another case of OOC of you. I'm trying to start discussion, get people to talk, capisce Fräulein?

Anyway, you'll be a the defendant, charged of being Mafia, and I'll be your prosecutor who you to be lynched for guilty hunch reasons. You'll need a Lawyer, or you could protect yourself ;).

Oh look. Another case of OOC of you. I'm trying to start discussion, get people to talk, capisce Fräulein?

Anyway, you'll be a the defendant, charged of being Mafia, and I'll be your prosecutor who you to be lynched for guilty hunch reasons. You'll need a Lawyer, or you could protect yourself ;).
Naw, I'm just gonna continue my chainsaw defense. Insanish Danish is obv-scum.

Vote: No lynch

We can't randomly lynch with so few people in this game. We should gather information from this phase and save our scumhunting for the next. Wouldn't it be better to give the phase to the mafia than lynch the cop or doctor?

Naw, I'm just gonna continue my chainsaw defense. Insanish Danish is obv-scum.

wow

what a weak and uninformative tactic

avoiding me too!!!

sooooooooooo in character

This may be the strangest day one I have ever seen, and it just started. O_O

This may be the strangest day one I have ever seen, and it just started. O_O
Not really. You voted for No Lynch, which is normal for you.

I'm trolling Human and dropping super-obvious scumtells, which is normal for me.

Human is suspicious of me as soon as the game goes live, which is normal for him.

LOL. I would suppose that's true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom